Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Feher

I thought that he was polite. But he completely ruined my mouth it cost me $7,500 and 3 months of pain to get it corrected. I should have known better the office was disgustingly filthy and they kept pulling instruments out of the drawer they were not sanitized and putting them directly in my mouth. Also on several occasions I got there for my appointment time and had to wait in the chair for an upwards of an hour and a half. He never had the correct material in stock and I wound up with 3 different color fillings, two dentists that I had to go to to correct the problems both said that the work was atrocious. Maybe he can't see well.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've had Dr Feher for more than 15 years. He will work with you and your insurance company. His new office is clean, the one on Ryan he had problems with the landlord so he moved. A little different but very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Client beware of this establishment. My sister was a Medicaid patient for years who had to pay for non-covered work. She was told that there was a credit on her account as some was eventually covered by Medicaid, but multiple attempts to get a refund have been ignored. Fraud at work here possibly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

not sure why other posts did not comment on the absolutely filthy condition of this office! I would not even go into the back to see the dr after sitting in that disgusting waiting room. I for one ran out the door!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have been terrified of dentists my whole life until I found Dr. Feher. I will not go to anyone else,I tell anyone in need of a dentist to go to him. He can be alittle off beat but I think he's funny and very truthful. Terry is also totally great !!! Carol Noble/Smith

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

recked my mouth.....never,never again....if i ever let him put his fingers in my mouth again it would only be to bite them off, if my teeth could do it!BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

This is the best dentist you will ever have so i do not know what the last person was talking about. First off he walks away so your shots can fully be working. Second he is the nicest dentist. I have been going to him for a little over 3years and I cant imagine going anywhere else. Im worried what to do when he is no longer in pratice! The shots never hurt in the roof of the mouth or in the bottom. BEST DDS IN THE WORLD!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

This doctor is very rude. He leaves you sitting in the chair for long periods of time and then wonders back into the room without any apologies.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009