Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Sanderson

Simply the best. Patient and informative. Always makes time. Amazing nursing staff! Not scared to actually help with what you need. If your lucky enough to choose a Dr. Sanderson is your man!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Sanderson for almost 20 years. He has the most caring soul and he really takes the time to listen to you and has the best advice (he must be the best Dad!) His diagnosis for all my ailments have been right on. About 10 years ago, I came down with a staph infection, lost 20 lbs in a month. I went to 2 other doctors and they could not figure out what was wrong with me - it was horrible; I could barely get out of bed. Then I was referred to Dr. Sanderson by a friend, and with just a swab in my nose, he found the staph. Thank God! He is my angel, still to this day. My husband has Kaiser, but I still will pay to see Dr. Sanderson. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Sanderson for at leat 10 years and he is the best. When I lost my daughter he was right there for me. Since we retired and moved, I now drive 300 miles each year for my physical and just to say Hi. He really listens and that means so much. Just wished he was now in Santa Maria.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I have been using Dr. Sanderson for the last 15 years and he is the best. If you need a specialist, he sends you to one that he or his family members would use and they too are fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Finally - a doctor that listens, understands and explains everything!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Philip A. Sanderson's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)