Ratings for Dr. Anthony McDougall

Dr. Tony McDougall is a true representation of what a chiropractor should be. He is an experienced practitioner, and is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes his time to conduct a thorough history of his patients, he analyzes your mobility and balance, explains his recommended course of treatment, and then takes his time to ensure that you are comfortable before he begins. When I first saw him, my body felt so out of balance, I didn't even know how to explain it. I can't tell you how much relief I felt after just one visit. But he also didn't overdo it ... he seemed to understand just how much of an adjustment that I could handle in one visit. It's amazing how much better I feel after just a few appointments. He has an impressive professional track record and he really knows his craft. I would highly recommend him for anyone that's looking for an excellent chiropractor, or for someone that wants to try this type of therapy for a first time.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013