Ratings for Dr. Joshua Marr

I have been living in reoccurring pain for years. At the advice of a friend I booked in to see Dr. Marr. He is amazing, really takes the time to get to know your history before taking action. He explained everything and what to expect so I felt very comfortable. Now I am living without pain and I have Dr. Marr to thank. Look no further!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been to Dr Marr for sore feet and a sore ankle. He has used the hot laser on my injuries and it has been phenomenal. He takes the time to listen and asks a ton of questions before he begins treatment. I appreciate his honesty and how he manages his time, I never have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Marr helped me with my sciatic pain. A few years later and I am still feeling relief.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Josh Marr is knowledgeable about his field, he listens well before reacting and is great in follow up. The thing I like most about him is that he is honest and straight forward. I highly recommend this chiropractor!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Marr for 4years and he is amazing. Really knows his stuff. I just moved away to the okanagan and I'm honestly thinking of driving the 5 hours back just to see him. Everyone I've tried here so far is terrible in comparison! Go see Dr. Marr!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Been going to Dr Josh for about 3 years now...went with lower back pain and after the first treatment I was sold. Been pain free ever since. I continue to visit Dr Josh every 4-6 weeks for maintenance. He is very professional, friendly, and always on time. For anyone that has lower back pain, I recommend you go see him NOW !

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Josh is a kind, caring and compassionate Dr. After trying to treat me for a few weeks for a complicated injury, he referred me to another Dr who specializes in what I was dealing with specifically. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Suffered from lower back and hip pain. Felt better after my first visit. Dr. Josh uses a "drop" table, which in my personal opinion, makes for a more comfortable adjustment. Highly recommend Dr. Josh and Thunderbird Wellness.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013