Ratings for Dr. Sarah Daniels

Whilst welcoming & warm initially & most sessions, found my opinions were not valued if that did not match hers. Was judged harshly, for my issues, mocked at times, and my hard work unappreciated. Works with old school CBT, and rigid in her thinking. Often spent sessions with small talk, over meaningful discussions, some sessions. When this was raised, with other concerns, I was yelled at, called names, ridiculed, and found personal info was not kept confidential - as her admin staff (also family member), knew of personal details. Ms. Daniels was most unethical & her switch from warm & well-spoken to nasty, overbearing & immature shocked me. Left more traumatized than when sessions began. This woman boasts of specializing in anxiety, trauma, and loss - she certainly doesn't help! In addition she texted her boyfriend a few times during sessions, ate food, and on one occasion, even left the room as I was crying, to talk to her 'admin staff'.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013