Ratings for Dr. Halit Kantarci

Dr. Kantarci is very arrogant doesn't listen to his patients. He cut me off several time and dismissed most of my concerns. He has very little empathy and in my opinion he is one of the worst neurologist at Mayo !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I was VERY impressed with this doctor. He did a thorough examination and spoke with me at length about what was happening with me. He was considerate of the fact that I had babies at home but traveled hundreds of miles to go to Mayo. He was able to confirm my illness (which was NOT MS), gave me a very accurate prognosis, and was very kind, understanding, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

This doctor was the most rude, dismissive, arrogant, doctor I have every seen. Absolutely no empathy. He specializes in multiple sclerosis. Be careful or he might tell you that your brain looks like swiss cheese on your first visit for confirmation of the disease. He also spent much of the time talking about his own illnesses. How is that relevant to me? I would avoid him like the plague even though he is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

This Doctor is very rude and will not listen to patient.Feel if you are over 65 there is nothing that can be done.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Halit Kantarci's Credentials

• Istanbul Univ, Cerrahpasa Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey (Grad. 1993)