Ratings for Dr. Billie Jean Pace

Dr. Pace is so intelligent and insightful to women's issues . She helps when other GYN practices fail. Only her staff is so rude and condescending. One does not like to be asked "how much longer is the wait time" One, starts with "NAD" even may yell at you. But Dr. Pace is the Queen Bea in this nest. She is well worth waiting for. Her staff has been with her for a long time, and must think they are protecting her somehow. Dr. Pace is gentle as can be with her exams. She was voted Dr. of the Year in the past and has had some excellent medical schooling. The best GYN in Orlando, I would think, even in Miami. She brings experience to her knowledge and explains everything to you.

Submitted February 13, 2018

I love Dr. Pace! Wait time can be long, BUT when she is with you she does not rush(but moves in a timely fashion), listens/answers questions, and gives hugs. I do not feel like a number, but a person and that is worth the wait, to me. She works with compounding pharmacies, and if you prefer, she will offer suggestions on natural/holistic treatments.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Staff is about the most unreliable people EVER. They put you on hold & never come back to you. IF you go to this doctor make sure you have NOTHING to do for the rest of the day because you will WAIT AT LEAST ONE HOUR to see her. She is knowledgeable, but everyone's time is money. AND if you get on her bad side by asking 'the wrong' question, she will walk out on you and stop treating you as a patient. ALSO... DO NOT buy her art work. She will try to sell you her paintings right off the wall in the exam room. They are extremely overpriced. Her fees are OUTRAGEOUS and are NOT equal to her SKILLS. She is not the only doctor in town. I would NOT RECOMMEND HER and I will NEVER RETURN. Try to get your records... Ha !!! That is a joke because they will either be LOST , they will charge you HORRIBLY UNREASONABLE costs for a copy or they will promise them and NEVER DELIVER.... My rating is a MINUS MINUS MINUS !!! ... ALSO, don't let them try to tell you, you are old because then they will try to sell you some of their MAGICAL ANTI-AGING treatments. If I haven't used the word HORRIBLE... I am now !!! This is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE office... from the unprofessional, uncaring and very uninterested staff to the 'Get you in, Get you out' doctor who MUST move on to the next patient ! Simply put... This office should be SHUT DOWN !

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Front desk staff and nurses are extremely unprofessional. I waited over a week for a return call from a nurse when I was going through treatment with the doctor. I returned the call within the hour and they were closed. I attempted to call again the following business week and am still waiting for that return phone call (a week later). I mailed written correspondence to the Dr requesting records and received no reply from staff person -phone call or otherwise after 2 weeks. When I did call to request my records I was met once again by rude front desk staff who are constantly short and unconcerned with what you have to say and have no sense of urgency to ensure that the needs of the patient are met. Finally, if you do visit this office make sure you have between 30-90 extra minutes built in to wait. It's a shame that such a caring doctor is shrouded by such terrible staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Pace is the Best doctor ever. She has been my doctor for a number of years and she also did surgery on my daughter. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I feel absolutely confident in her practice even to the degree that I opted to pay for my visits due to the center not accepting my insurance rather than go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Front desk and staff looks like they do not want to work. They are there just to do their job in and out and get their paycheck. They do not represent the doctor. Waiting time is at least one hr. not unless you came in late then you don't have to wait much. However,even when I came in late I still have to wait for 30 minutes. Without Dr. Pace's experience and knowledge I don't think I will come to that office.

Submitted February 9, 2014

I have known Dr. Pace for nearly 30 years... she is the best. She is now caring for our 3rd generation... recent surgery on my grandaughter with complete success. Her office is a family environment... Can't imagine where I personally would be without the tender patient care she has shown me, my daughter, my sister and my grandaughter... Susan King :)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Thank God !!! for Dr. Pace. She is so caring, professional and highly skilled/experienced. Dr. Pace was able to put me at ease discussing some very uncomfortable issues - I am thankful I have found her. Moving 3.5 hours away but will make the monthly trip to Altamonte just to see her and continue treatment under her care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Pace is a wonderful caring doctor who will take whatever time necessary to answer questions and clearly go over all details regarding your gyn problems.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

The staff seems a bit unprofessional, but the doctor is wonderful. I have been here twice and each time, people in the waiting room were complaining about the long time that they had to wait.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Billie Jean Pace's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)