Ratings for Dr. Kenya Martinez

She is wonderful always takes ample time for her patients goes above and beyond to listen to her patients. She has never been cold or blaming to me.

Submitted October 29, 2014

This doctor has treated me for a little over two years. In that time, she has neglected several major health concerns. I was not being listened to. Her bedside manner is completely disgraceful. She wouldn't treat literally any of my problems. On one occasion I asked to have my annual female exam. She refused to give me one. I asked her to treat my MRSA. That particular illness needs antibiotics and the proper wrappings. She simply gave me a tube of skin cream. This is very dangerous to do with an infected patient with MRSA. After contracting a very bad skin disorder, she actually blamed me for having it. Her cold demeanor made me very uncomfortable. She goes against my other doctor's wishes and acts like I am simply there to waste her time. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013