Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Thiele

Dr. Thiele and his staff were extremely helpful with my dental concerns. He ensured that every option was looked into. I've been embarrassed about how my teeth have looked but he assured me we could make my smile beautiful. He was right! I love smiling again! Best dental office I've been to in the area! Thanks Dr. Mike!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Went to have tooth pulled and he did a RC instead and didn't crown it or anything. Same appt. he pulled a tooth, left big piece of tooth in socket, then refused to at least finish the root canal and fix the tooth he "pulled" until I finished paying my bill from the appointment he messed me up on. He intended to charge me 2 times for an extraction on the same tooth and to finish the root canal he was going to charge me for another crown when I didn't get the first one. The partial extraction caused me to abcess very badly. Extremely painful and embarassing because my whole face was swollen. Then he refused to help me with that and it was his fault.

Submitted June 18, 2008