Ratings for Dr. Nabil Ameen

Dr Ameen is a well qualified pediatrician who pays attention to detail. He took the time to understand our daughters symptoms, the home environment, and even the school environment before diagnosing our child with a special syndrome at a young age. This allowed our daughter to receive early intervention treatment which has maximised her chances of managing learning and social activities. Our dilemma at home and school was to determine if there was development or behavioural issues, and Dr Ameen put our minds at ease with logical and rationale explainations for what we've been experiencing. We've also been impressed with Dr Nabil's punctuality, follow ups, and the helpful staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Finally after 3 paedatrations and two different physiatrists I can look after my grandson happily.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very caring and thorough doctor. Excellent knowledge in kids behaviour. My son looks forward to seeing him each visit.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Made us sit in silence for 15 minutes at our second appointment whilst he was doing something on his computer. He also spends another 10-15 minutes at the end of each appointment dictating a letter to be typed by his secretary outlining his findings and what actions he is implementing. All this is fine except for one thing. This odd ball charges you in blocks of 20 minutes. And at $430 for a 40 minute appointment you can see how things start to add up. I'm not paying this guy for his silence or to bloody dictate a letter! He should be doing his administration work on his own time! Not mine!!!! This is clearly the game here. To push consultation times up hence more $$$. He may be considered a good Dr (I think he's nothing special myself and he's weird) but this just isn't on! I wouldn't recommend him. Much better around!

Submitted February 21, 2017