Ratings for Dr. Dale E. Scanlon

Dr. Scanlon is awesome. My son had a toothache and was home on spring break. He saw him on an emergency basis and made a referral for an oral surgeon. Dr. Scanlon's office manager Laura is the best too! I love the entire practice. Very professional. Dedicated. The best.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I first went to Dr. Scanlon when I had an infected tooth. He referred me to a root canal specialist, who was unable to save the tooth, and then to an oral surgeon who took the tooth out. I was happy with his referrals-the doctors he sent me to were just as nice as he is-and I liked that he took the time to write down for me what exactly to say when making the appointment for the others ("I need an extraction on tooth 19"). Dr. Scanlon is very nice, and he is willing to answer any questions you have without making you feel rushed. He is also very good at explaining things. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008