Ratings for Dr. Sonal Jain

EXCELLENT SERVICES AND BEST STAFF. vERY KNNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I had a bad experience with charges. Discuss upfront when you are paying without insurance. She charges very high must discuss first. I will not go again ever!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

My family and I have been using Dr. Jain since she first opened her office. She is a very gentle, kind person who really knows her stuff. Dr. Jain also isn't digging around in your mouth looking for work like a lot of other dentists tend to do sometimes. I have a lot of dental problems and her goal has always been to help me save my teeth and avoid dentures. Her staff is wonderful as well. I would highly recommend her as a dentist. She will give you great care, it will be at a reasonable price, and she will always be honest and fair.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Very soft spoken mono tone women. From my experience,she doesn't like to answer too many questions. She has an accent which makes it a difficult to understand what she's saying, but she acts like that was my fault. Her staff on the other hand were helpful and the office was clean. My other issue was the utensils that she used were in the room before I got there, so I didn't get to see them open the STERILE pack.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009