Ratings for Dr. Shailesh C. Patel

very unprofessional, not a good experience, missed many appointments with no follow-up call or explanation.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Never any issues. Always on time. very knowledgeable, very detailed. clean office and work area. friendly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

High tech and clean office. Referred by coworker and satisfied

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Explained in detail what is possible for me to fix my teeth.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

The reviewers that complain about the appointments just needed to understand the extenuating circumstances that prevailed. In the 10+ years I have been a dental patient I have always had good visits and a good working relationship with Dr Patel. I can recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

very helpful and no wait for my appointment. nice staff

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

This doctor was fine and since last couple of years i had terrible experience. Most of this is due to his personal issues. They kept postponing my appointment. 5 Times in a row. I kept telling myself as to why i am still sticking with him. Iam sorry but this will not help retain patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Horrible! NEVER shows up for appointments and doesnt even bother to give curtousy calls! Had this happen multiple times!!! 5th time's a charm! I dont even j now how theyre still open

Submitted October 16, 2014

This so called dentist is the most irresponsible person ever. I went to him for many years. After finishing dental work I had issues he never returned my call after me calling his officeany times.

Submitted September 9, 2014

I strong recommend against going to Dr Shailesh Patel. The doctor is rude. I was also overcharged for the services. And though the insurance company has already paid the doctor and I am owed a refund, its now over 1 year and in spite of multiple reminders I have not received a response to my voicemails and emails and have not been refunded the excess amount paid.

Submitted February 17, 2014