Ratings for Dr. Randee L. Lopata

Dr Lopata is amazing. She is so easy to talk to and always spends time making sure all questions are answered. I have been her patient for 10 yrs and drive over an hour to see her. She's delivered my 2 boys and helped me through several medical issues. Wouldn't think of looking for another OBGYN!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I generally like to book the first appt of the day so I am not forever sitting around and waiting (especially with no clothes on). I have been seeing her for over 20 years and even when I only see her yearly she still remembers me, my family and history. She is very comfortable to deal with and very up to date with the latest news. Because she takes the time to talk with you and doesn't rush is the reason why I think they tend to always run late or they are double booking. She delivered both of my kids and I plan on staying with her a long time. She is a great doctor...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Dr. Lopata is wonderful. She makes you feel very comfortable and talks to you not only about your health concerns but about everything in general. She also doesn't make you feel rushed and takes the time to answer all of your questions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Love her! Makes you feel comfortable with any kind of situation or question. Talks to you like a friend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Randee L. Lopata's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL