Ratings for Dr. Kashmira Demeireles

Dr Demeirles has always been caring and very thorough. Extremely professional and will always make room for anyone with a sudden problem. Her office is immaculate, her staff friendly and very helpful . I have been a patient of Dr Demeirles for more than ten years and have never experienced any problem with her services or staff. I would recommend her very highly to anyone looking for an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

My husband and I have been going to Dr D for more than 5 yrs. extremely caring and very flexible in seeing us. I never had a problem in being seen at the last minute... We now have a 1 yr old daughter who will be seeing her as well!the receptionists are extremely professional, office is always clean as well as her equipments.. Strongly recommend Dr D!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Demeireles for about 20 years and she has to be the best dentist I have ever used. She is very kind and treats her clients extremely well. Her staff is very well mannered and also very friendly. Make you feel special. Dr. Demeireles always asks how you are doing, vacation plans, other events and remembers everything you say. When you return she will ask how things are going and brings up the vacation you discussed previously, or family events, etc... Obviously she cares and takes time to listen to you and make you feel like a family menber. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Already recommended my own parents and neighbors and they are also extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My family and I have had "Dr. D" as our dentist for almost 30 years. Throughout that time, Dr. DeMeireles has made herself incredibly accessible. I have never had issues scheduling an appointment. And though I have a rather busy schedule, she works around my schedule. Her office staff is incredibly personable and professional. Her office is also incredibly convenient to the Southern State as well as the LIRR Amityville Railroad Station. Dr. DeMeireles is thorough and knowledgeable. She always makes sure to fully explain a procedure or your options. I truly enjoy my experiences in her office. Whether it has been braces, a cavity or a root canal, she has always treated me with care and attentiveness. It is for these reasons, no matter how far away I may be, I will only trust my smile to Dr. D!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

My family and I have been coming to Dr. Demeireles for 35 years. She is a great dentist who is very knowledgeable, personable, and caring. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I LOVE Dr. De Meireles. She has been my dentist for the last 13 years and now is the dentist to my three children as well. My kids adore her and I can tell that the feeling is mutual. Since I have been going to her, I have not had one dental problem or issue! My children have not either and that is so important for me. My daughter will only use toothbrushes that Dr. DeMeireles gives her and my four year old twins enjoy seeing her and brushing their teeth three times daily because '"Dr. DeMeireles would be proud". Her staff is friendly and sweet and they make sure that my kids are occupied while I get my teeth cleaned, which is very comforting. I have recommended several of my friends to Dr. DeMeireles and they are just as satisfied with her wonderful service! Although I live about a half hour away, it is well worth the trip and quite honestly, I would drive further!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Demeireles office for the past 5 years. All the ladies in the office are very friendly and professional. They make sure to remind us every year for our check ups and cleaning and Dr. Demeireles definitely makes the experience as easy as can be. She really knows all her patients and makes you feel comfortable and not like the typical dreadful dentist experience. Great family dentist office with a great staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

She is the most careing Medical Professional i have ever meet . She really cares about her patients and supports the family !!!! Love Love Love her . She has patients who comes from new jersey

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013