Ratings for Dr. Tanya Vlacancich

I always have been terrified of dentists. Last year I had a broken, badly infected tooth that caused excruciating pain. I took a chance and called Dr. Tanya the very first time. She and her staff immediately made me comfortable, was sympathetic to my fears and extracted the tooth without any pain! Since than Dr. Tanya had done fillings, crowns for me each time painlessly. What trully sets her aside from other dentists is her genuine care to perform all these unpleasant tasks by making the patients comfortable, feeling home, as being surrendered by friends instead of by a feared “dentist”. The atmosphere she and her staff created in the Office always ease my anxiety and helps me through whatever she’s working on. I feel that Dr. Tanya is one of the most unique treasure I found - knowledgeable, caring and warm. Everything that I value in a human being, even more so when she’s also my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Tanya's office is great. The care and professionalism is the best. Whatever the problem you have, be assured that it will be taken care of immediately. I have been going there for over 16 years. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. They make you feel very at ease and relaxed. Before you know it your visit is over and you feel like you just got there. My whole family has been going there also for many years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015