Ratings for Dr. Hani M. Radaideh

I cannot say enough good About Dr. Hani Radaideh and his receptionist/assistant. I came in with a very painful molar that was gone to the gum line and needed extraction. Dr. Radaideh and staff were very professional and friendly. The doctor took x-rays, did a cleaning, and preformed the extraction in a manner that quick and quite painless. I was give clear and informative instructions on caring for my mouth while recovering and told if I had any questions to please call. We discussed my future dental care and maintenance as I intend to be a patient of Dr. Radaideh for many years to come.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Doctor Radaideh is horrible! Will never go there again!!! I won't go anywhere he is associated with!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

My six year old was crying quietly but not resisting. She did everything the doctor asked, she just had a few tears on her face. The doctor seemed visibly annoyed but still seemed to be preparing to x-ray her. The doctor was not doing anything in her mouth or trying to take an x-ray when she turned to me and asked a"Can I get a special dress if I be brave?" Apparently, the Dr. found this unacceptable. He told my six year old that he didn't let two year olds cry in his office, and she was very immature for her age. He refused to go through with the appointment we had already waited 45 minutes for, despite being the only patients in the building the entire time. He said he knew some people in Stockton that would knock her out to work on her, that "might be willing to take on a patient like that, that cries at her age". He was not willing to even try because "if they are not already a good patient by 2 or 2 and a half, they will always be that way, difficult and immature". I should have known there would be trouble when he wanted signed permission to put her in a full-body restraint before he even laid eyes on her (I did not sign it). Why flood the town with fliers begging for pediatric patients if you straight up refuse to deal with children? Don't use Dr. Radaideh if your child isn't stoic, or likes dresses. Apparently those are deal-breakers. He seriously wants me to pay him $35 for a failed appointment for the privilege of having him pop into the room an insult a six year old. Because you know what the real mark of maturity is? Taking petty shots at a frightened little girl (according to this Dr., at least).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

A crown he had put on flipped off while I was flossing. He wanted $210.00 to put it back on for me. His faulty work he's already charged too much for he's going to charge even more to correct! I now have a different dentist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I personally am very happy with Dr. Radaideh being my family's dentist. I was unable to pay the $1218.00 he wanted for a crown and build up but that didn't not stop him from saving my tooth with an unbelievably large filing. We are a lower class family with low funds for him to help me and my family I'm truly grateful. He spent more then an hour to file my 5yr olds tooth. He was courteous and kind to my little one and we will never forget it... Thank you Dr. For help my family in need.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

To simply say his service is poor would be doing a disservice to the community. I am going to share my personal experience at Dr. Radaideh's office, and hope that it deters anyone serious about their health. First off, I spoke to the secretary, Patti, on the phone a week prior and let her know that I would like to schedule what I already know is a diagnosed necessary extraction. My reason for calling was to schedule a time sooner than my outstanding dental appointment, scheduled for Sept 24th, 2014, and attempt to get in earlier. I was scheduled for the last week of August, and I arrived promptly to my 1 pm appointment 15 minutes early. After waiting for the secretary to get off of her lunch break, I was given paperwork to fill out, the standard intake forms, to which I complied. Following that, a roughly 15 minute wait before Patti called me over to the receptionist desk. She told me at this time that Dr. Radaideh was running late with another patient, doing a Root Canal Surgery, and asked if I would prefer the option of staying in the waiting room until he completes the surgery in approximately one hour, or if I would mind having my appointment rescheduled. I stated that I would prefer to wait. Apparently this was the wrong answer. 5 minutes later, I was approached by a visibly agitated Dr. Radaideh, who asked me to step into the hallway adjacent to the X-Ray room, where he proceeded to ask me the exact same question, as though I had not already given the answer, and when I again replied that I would prefer to remain in the waiting room, he responded with "Well what if I am telling you that I don't want to see you today? You are telling me that you would refuse to leave?" to which I asked him if he was serious. He patted me on the back and rolled his eyes at me, then instructed me to return to the waiting room. 15 minutes later, he asked me to come back again, this time into the X-Ray room, where I was instructed to take a seat, and outfitted with a lead bib. The doctor again asked me the same question, to which I once again replied that I'm willing to wait until he finishes the root canal. He took a lateral X-Ray of the left side of my face, as I had indicated that the tooth in question was on that side, and then returned to the room. He then asked me, in broken english but with very clear undertones, the following question: "Are you trying to tell me, that if I ask you to go home and accept antibiotics, write you a prescription, that that is not acceptable to you? That you will refuse to leave?" to which I replied with a question of my own "Are you trying to tell me you are not willing to help me?" Ignoring my question, he continued his rant with "What you are doing is telling me that you are going to force me to perform an operation on you. You cannot force me to do anything, Mr. Grove. Would you like me to call the police and have you escorted for trying to enforce your will on me?" to which I answered "I'm the patient here. Your job is to manage the influx of appointments and treat your patients. I'm not forcing you to do anything, you CHOSE this line of work." To which he scoffed and retorted "I have been a dentist for 18 years here, and in all of my time, I have never dealt with a patient as rude and difficult as you." I then moved to defuse the situation, stating "What you are saying is, you are not willing to help me. If that is the case, I will not only leave, but I will not be returning" This seemed preferable to the doctor, who shouted at me as I left "that's right, I am refusing to help you, because I do not like your attitude." as I left the office. In hindsight, reading his prior patient reviews, it seems as though this man is only in this business for Cash on Delivery, and seeing as how my extraction was covered under Medi-Cal, he simply did not want to be bothered with a "peasant", so he was rude and unforthcoming to me intentionally to deter and discourage me from seeking further service. The man gets paid regardless of whether it's insurance or cash, but in today's world of instant gratification, it seems even those who are sworn to first do no harm are caught in this sad lifestyle. I have to say that as a former member of the military, I've never felt so disrespected by such an uncouth person, and that's saying something. Do not, for the love of god, ever visit this man's office. If you're down on your luck and need dental care, go to Northern Valley Indian Health. They may take longer to get into, but at least their staff are courteous and professional. If you happen to have the money to give this greedy troll his cash on demand, spend your time researching into OTHER local dentists instead, as it seems that even his more priveleged patients have had varying degrees of service. Don't allow your health to be a lowered expectation!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Excellent dentist and good staff. Very straightforward in regards of billing and cost. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I just had my 1st visit with Dr. Radaideh after he was recommended by a friend. First of all it started out great because he takes appointments on Fridays! I went it for a basic consultation and cleaning. Dr. Radaideh was very thorough, friendly, and honest. He never tried to up sell me on frivolous products and services, but did effectively answer all of my questions. A nice experience and reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

During my research for a good dentist, I came across a patient of Dr.Radaideh, who strongly recommends him, which prompted me to make an appointment to see him. I'm glad that I did because Dr.Radaideh and his staff are Very Professional and Cordial. Even the receptionist is nice. Anyhow, I like their work and highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012