Dr. Patrick C. Cartwright

Ratings for Dr. Patrick C. Cartwright

Dr. Cartwright takes the time to explain everything in a way I can understand. He took very good care of my very medically complicated son. He's very professional and kind. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Cartwright was our Dr. for our daughter who had unilateral multi-cystic dysplastic kidney. He took the time pre-natal to explain the plan for her after birth and then was great through the follow up visits.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Cartwright is very personable and friendly. He did an operation on my son for a bilateral inguinal hernia and was great. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Cartwright is one of the kindest most professional physicians we've taken our child to. He is the head of pediatric urology at one of the best children's hospitals in the nation. I never felt uncomfortable or that he wasn't skilled. Our baby hardly fussed when the doctor fixed his adhesion. He is kind and understanding and I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is very kind as well.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. He didn't push you into anything that you didn't feel comfortable with. He is a pediatric urologist. I went there with my son, who had hypospadius. We went to go do surgery and he checked everything to make sure he was healthy before surgery. He found something very serious and stopped with the procedure knowing he still could have went on but it wouldn't have been such a good idea. Thanks to him we caught something very early that would have been life threatening. My son is 9 months old and didn't have any problem with him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Patrick C. Cartwright's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)