Ratings for Yun Ye

After trying for a baby with my husband for over a year and half, being told by my fertility doctor that I had a AMH level of 0, barely any eggs left, that they were not of quality and that IVF may not work for me, I found Dr Ye. I decided before paying for IVF that may not work, I wanted to try a more holistic approach. I met with Dr Ye and he explained that the body needs to be in balance and overall healthy for it to do what it's meant to do. He said I had issues with kidneys, liver and spleen and prescribed tinctures, tea and acupuncture twice a week for 3 months, as well as a fertility diet. After his 3 months treatment program my AMH was at 1.5 (fertility doctor told me there was no way to improve AMH levels, yet it was higher after dr He treatment) we began trying again. 3 months later we were pregnant. Two weeks ago I gave birth to a healthy strong baby boy. Dr Ye is amazing, he is supportive and helps to explain what is going on in your body. I truly believe in Eastern Medicine and I am so thankful I found Dr Ye, he made our dreams of becoming parents come true. The Western Drs didn't give me much hope but Dr Ye did. Both him is and wife are amazing! I am grateful to have found him. Anyone who is struggling to get pregnant should really check out Dr Ye, there reallg is nothing to lose. Janina

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

I'm a 40 year old man, have had a healthy life. My wife (who is 31) and I have been trying for a baby for more than a year. So when things weren't going well we got tested. The problem was with me. We tested almost 3 times in a span of 7 months, and things were not looking good, and in fact going down hill. We were told that IVF was the only option. We were devastated that we couldn't have children naturally. That's when we found Dr. Ye. After checking me and taking some case history, the doctor said that my body is too hot and also my liver is not functioning optimally. He suggested that we first clean my system. So he gave me some medicine (mainly tabs and tincture drops), with weekly acupuncture and a strict diet. After 2 weeks, I could already feel the difference. My energy levels were great and my libido was high. We couldn't believe this. So we continued for almost 3 months. Even my friends could notice a change in my demeanour and energy. He then started to give us the actual medicine for fertility. He also give some supplemental herbs to be cooked at home and drank. This medicine can be quite bitter, but I did not mind it at all. I was already convinced that this was the right thing to do. After about 3 weeks of having these herbs, the doctor asked us to go get tested. SURPRISE!!! Sperm count: Before treatment - 2 million After treatment - 26 million. Morphology: Before treatment - 0% After treatment - 3% Motility (Progressive): Before treatment - 19% After treatment - 36% The fertility clinic and my family doctor could not believe it, and kept asking me what I did to make this happen. I calmly told that it was Chinese herbal tea and acupuncture. So we continued the treatment, and the very next month, my wife became pregnant. I cannot thank Dr. Ye enough for helping with this. He was always jovial and raised our spirits during every visit. He always asked us to be positive and emphasized how important that was. So all you men out there, this is not just for women. And all you ladies, get your men to Dr. Ye.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Highly recommended! I had stage 4 endometriosis and tried 4 rounds of western medicine without success. My family doctor ( Dr Yves Petcho) refers me to Dr Yun Ye for Acupuncture treatment, I saw dr ye and took his acupuncture plus herb treatment for 3 months, I get pregnant naturally! Now I have a beautiful healthy 3 month old daughter! Thank you. Dr Yun Ye!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

After having been diagnosed with trgeminal neuralgia, and suffering extreme pain, My family doctor referred me to doctor YunYe for the acupuncture treatment. For the first time in many months I had my first day without excruciating pain! I was finally able to eat, sleep, speak, and begin my healing. Only six further treatments and I believe that I have a miracle performed by this wonderful doctor! Thank you for your expert knowledge,and kindness. Gretchen

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Mr Ye is a pleasant man. But it seems like he is tired with his practice. I was dissatisfied with his service because it did not help me. And felt that he never wrote down the history of the previous treatment. He barely took my pulse for diagnoses and if he did it was super quick. He seemed to do wonders for others but nothing for my situation.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr.Ye is the reason why I have my two precious boys. He has helped me, my husband and many friends with countless issues beyond fertility as well. I can’t say enough about him, or express my gratitude enough. You are in good hands with this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

We had trouble conceiving for 4 years. I've seen various doctors throughout the 4 years, tried all sorts of methods including, natural path, IUI and a round of IVF. Besides draining my bank account, all of the treatments left me physically and mentally worst than before the treatments. One of the fertility doctor finally admitted to me that my problem is poor egg quality and in the world of west fertility doctors, they don't know how to improve egg quality. All IVF does is pump your body with a lot of various drugs and hormones to produce as many eggs as possible and pray to God that one of the eggs is good enough to conceive. After hearing that, I found and went to Dr. Ye as my last attempt of getting pregnant. Dr. Ye used a holistic approach and immediately was able to explain why I was producing low quality eggs when all the other doctors just labelled me as secondary infertility. He put me on a special diet, gave me acupuncture treatments, and prescribed me with herbal medicine. I got pregnant naturally after 2 months of treatments. Now I have a healthy baby boy. My family and I are very grateful of Dr. Ye and his wife Vivian. They did wonders for us. I would highly recommend anyone to see him instead of spending thousands of dollars on invasive treatments like IVF.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

One of the best acupuncturists in Toronto. Very knowledgable and very professional. Both my wife and myself are patients of Dr. Ye. After seeing Dr. Ye for about 3 months, my wife became pregnant, and my back pain for years was much relieved. He also gave us the Chinese herb medicine that can balance energy in our bodies, which is very helpful. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who has a difficulty in getting pregnant or has muscle pain.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I was recommended Dr. Ye by a friend whose sister had become pregnant after treatment from Dr. Ye for infertility. My partner and I had been trying to get pregnant for two years with no success. We had been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and I had been through a local fertility clinic and felt like a number on an assembly line being pumped with drugs that no one could explain to me why they were necessary based on the fact that there was no known reason for our difficulties. Dr. Ye was the solution to a problem no one else was successful in helping us with. His holistic approach was not something I was familiar with but ultimately his approach made the most sense. His treatment included acupuncture, pills, tonics and cooking herbs and it is a lifestyle commitment but is well worth it. I now have a 4 month old daughter as we became pregnant after 4 months of working with Dr. Ye. I highly recommend him and found him approachable, kind, caring and knowledgeable in a very difficult time for my husband and I.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I went to Dr. Ye as a last resort in the treatment of a severe case of psoriasis and lymphocytic colitis. I had tried all the topical ointments, and they only worked while you were using them and cause skin thinning and discolouration. The dermatologist wanted me to go on an anti-cancer drug...methotrexate which can make you very sick. Why would I want to do that? So, a friend of mine recommended Dr. Ye, so I gave him a try! Dr. Ye immediately put me on Chinese herbs, did acupuncture treatments, and put me on a very restricted diet....no wheat, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, red meat, processed meat, citrus fruit, etc. Dr. Ye only gave me a 50% chance that he could clear up the psoriasis. I stuck to the diet, herbs and acupuncture, and after about 3-3 1/2 months, my skin slowly started to clear up. By 6 months I had lost 35 lbs., my skin was almost back to normal and my colitis had cleared from having 8-10 movements a day, to 1-2 a day. After 12 months, my skin is totally back to normal, I have reduced the herbs, and only get tuned up with acupuncture once a month. I am so happy to have clear skin, and healthy bowels again. Thank you Dr. Ye! If I could rate Dr. Ye with 100 stars, I would! He is amazing, and I highly recommend him! Vivian, his assistant is also very lovely and helpful! What a great team! Nancy

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017