Ratings for Dr. Justin Hall

I would highly recommend doctor Hall. He was always kind and courteous as was the staff of the clinic. I'm very satisfied with the results of my surgery. I will return to the clinic if I need further care. I have recommended it to my friends as well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

From the moment I checked in, I felt as if I was being rushed through. Other than the lady checking my insurance, none of the staff seemed overly compassionate. I had to go to X-Ray before seeing the doctor, and she appeared more concerned about getting a good picture than if I was in pain, going so far as to push me into position despite my protests if it hurting. Dr. Hall rushed through the visit, asking limited questions. He seemed disinterested in what happened, and he did not listen to half of what I said. He didn't even address one of the issues that I had come in about. Follow up with him was difficult, as it's hard to get an appointment. The nurses seem overworked and do not want to do anything extra. You can't see another doctor without permission from the current one, which can be difficult as they are often out of the office. I would not recommend Dr. Hall. If you go to this clinic, I'd see a different doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013