Ratings for Dr. David L. Mitchell

Dr. Dave is very thorough and caring. He saved my life in the hospital and provided close follow up in the office. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Mitchell is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain everything in detail. He does talk very fast and is hard to understand sometimes. Staff is always switching as Dr. Mitchell is a training Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Mitchell is a wonderful physician. He takes individual time for each patient, explaining my medications in detail and remembers many details about my life! I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Dave is a great doctor. I just moved to Illinois and needed my thyroid meds refilled. The urgent care wouldn’t do it and recommended Dr. David Mitchell. He saw me the next day, ordered labs, and adjusted my medication. I tried to pay my copay, but he worked with me to get a free physical that required no copay. Dr. Dave works to save the patient money and really cares about his patients. I recommend my friends and family to go see the best Shiloh doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. David Mitchell is an outstanding physician. I was new to the area and had gone to an advertising doctor, who had the slogan “you will know a good doctor when you see one.” I had gone to this new doctor prior to seeing Dr. David Mitchell for 6 months without resolution of my knee pain. I switched to Dr. Dave, who ordered an MRI and diagnosed a meniscus tear. With a referral for outpatient ortho surgery and physical therapy, Dr. David Mitchell has made my knee pain free. Dr. Dave is an asset to the area, and I switched my entire family to him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Dave is the best Shiloh doctor in the area. As a nurse I had worked closely with him and knew how he cared for his patients. He saved my dad’s life in the hospital, and he found my thyroid cancer. He was able to lookup labs and ultrasound results at both local hospitals. He even saw me on the weekend rounds. Anytime I have ever needed an appointment, I have been able to get into the office within 24 hours. I am glad I switched to The Country Doctor. He can be trusted and is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I feel like Dr. Mitchell really cares about his patients! My whole family goes to him now and we all love him. He listens, he's knowledgeable, easy to reach, and I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen! This doctor goes out of his way for his patients, and it's really refreshing after many bad experiences with doctors. He got me in on very short notice on Christmas eve when I woke up with mastitis, didn't even hesitate to stay past closing time to see me, and I was better in no time. Nothing but good things to say about him!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Dave is a down to earth doctor who really cares about his patients. He personally calls you back to answer medical questions. He saw me daily in the hospital. I switched to Dr. Dave, when my previous doctor quit seeing inpatients. Dr. Dave charges a reasonable office visit fees and does not rip you off. He is honest and hard working. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Dave works hard to get you in the same day for quality care. He often gives his own vaccines and draws labs. He does not hide from patients. He is the best doctor I have seen in 50 years.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. David Mitchell is a caring and hardworking physician. He diagnosed my diabetes and helped me get my sugars under control. I can see clearly again and no longer have numbness in my feet. I have switched my whole family to this caring country doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. David L. Mitchell's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)