Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Coke

Excellent chiro. Has fixed my on going back issue...love her work and positive attitude! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I always feel comfortable with the treatment Dr. Coke provides. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Kirsten is very personable and professional. She is the best chiropractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Coke is the first chiropractor I have ever been treated by and I was very impressed with how she solved an on going problem for me in just one treatment. I found her staff to be very cheerful, professional and helpful. I h highly recommend Dr. Coke.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have a lot of experience with chiropractic, as a result of my physical work and my active and competitive sport lifestyle. Kirsten herself has competed at a very high level of athleticism and was therefor able to quickly diagnose and treat my unique injuries. I recommend her to anyone looking for more in a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

A Dr had told me I would just have to live with pain in my back. One visit with Dr. Coke fixed what I had lived with for 10years.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Coke is empathetic, knowledgeable, and skilled in her field. She aims to help each and every patient who comes into her clinic, and truly loves her her profession. She has been my chiropractor for over nine years.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Coke for 10 years. Always receive Excellent service. Helpful staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been a clients of Dr. Kirsten's for almost 10 years, she is reliable, kind and intuitive to my needs. I always leave her office satisfied with the appointment. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Kirsten is a fantastic chiropractor. She is professional with an outstanding personality and genuinely cares for her patients. I am confused by the three negative comments below, but seeing as they were posted within a day of each other with the same halting diction and offensive punctuation, it is clearly the work of one, petty individual. Meet Kirsten and judge for yourself. She's a great person and a competent chiropractor. I recommend her without hesitation - just like all of the other real people on here.

Dr. Kirsten Coke's Credentials