Dr. Michelle Trachtenberg

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Trachtenberg

I had a major cosmetic work with her, which cost me a lot of money. After a while, I had an inflammation under one of the bridges she has placed and tried to call her for an appointment a few times. She refused to see me and told me to look for another doctor. That is not how a professional dentist should treat her patients, especially after spending so much money for treatments. She is arrogant, rude, not friendly and never smiles.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I got fillings and cleaning done under laughing gas. It was easy and quick. All went great. I never had such awesome experience with dental work. She is the best dentist.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

when it comes to dentists, i have to admit --- i panic, for years, i procrastinate, and the result -- i needed major work. Someone recommended me to come to this office, I saw Dr Michelle for several root canals, crowns, bone graft. Totally painless,she reassured me, made me feel comfortable trust this dentist, i did not want to loose my teeth and she cured my gums, I recently came for a regular cleaning, i know i need to brush better, but everything is fine, i get compliments on my smile and look much younger now

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Trachtenberg doesn’t care about her patients; her only concern is how to make money, not the well-being of patients, which is very sad. She should not even practice medicine; I don’t know why her license is not revoked.

Submitted October 24, 2014

Does not explain anything she's doing or why. Getting her to answer any questions was like pulling teeth (pun intended). Horrible work! Absolutely no bedside manner. I left looking for a new dentist.

Submitted May 23, 2014

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Trachtenberg to anyone! She took the wrong impressions of my teeth. Having a root canal on a tooth done I had severe toothache pain. Root canal wasn't done properly.Crown didn't match my teeth.

Submitted April 24, 2014

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Trachtenberg to anyone! I came for a crown placement on a front tooth and cleaning. The doctor took wrong impressions on my teeth so I needed to come back three times for that because the crown didn't fit, and the temporary crown was ugly and yellow, so I was embarrassed to smile for period of about 3 weeks until the permanent crown was ready. Also during a teeth cleaning I felt pain all over my mouth because of her unprofessional work.

Submitted February 20, 2014

The look of disdain that I received upon walking in should have been an indication if not the lack of greeting and that I was NOT welcome at this woman's office. She did not have any professional couth, or pleasantness about her and although it was my first visit not even a hello was offered as I walked in. She immediately asked for insurance information even though I pre-filled out all necessary documents online and abruptly refused to even see me she needed to "check on my insurance" first. In the past my credit card information was held on file until someone contacted the insurance company, not with this lady, she out right refused me care. Shameful.

Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr Trachtenberg is the best! I love my new veneers!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr Trachtenberg is a great doctor. She is very professional, knowledgable, friendly and patient. Her office uses the latest dental technology, and she cares about her patients. I had 2 bridgeworks done by her and I'm extremely happy with her work. I'm very lucky that she's my doctor, and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012