Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Becker

Dr Becker remains the most resourceful, dedicated, compassionate and intelligent GP I've ever seen. I was his patient for over 7 yrs and saw him very often for chemical dependency issues, depression and general health matters and he consistently went above and beyond what I would expect any doctor to do. I saw up until he became an ER doctor and regretfully had to find a new physician. I regard him a rarity amoung physicians. I true humanitarian and professional never afraid of working a problem from a variety of approaches and countinued to research and expand his knowledge of my conditions. He'll always have a special place in my heart and I doubt I'll ever find another doc that compares.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Becker is very compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable. He relates well with children and adults alike. Dr. Becker is one of the best doctors I have ever had!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Dr. Jason M. Becker's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in New Prague, MN