Dr. C. James Chuong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. C. James Chuong

He is so nice Not only he also his nurses are helpful

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Excellent doctor, excellent staff. Antoinette is great, she is caring , I enjoy working with Dr Chuong and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

They’re very helpful, considerate and professional.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Muy buen trabajo en conjunto con su equipo ,se los recomiendo .

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr James Chuong and his staff are God sent. I praise God for using them to help me and my family. This TEAM is great, trust me . They work with you, advice you and render help to you where necessary. They are 🌎 world best fertility center. God bless Dr James Chuong and his staff. Amen!! I 💘 love you all!!! Praying for financial favour so we can come in for a second one. (God's will be done Amen!!!)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Wonderful Clinic - Gave me my twins whom I treasure!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

We successfully got our babies at the third try of IUI. We really appreciate Dr. Chuong's team.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Chuong and his staff are wonderful people. We started our journey in January 2017. It was our first try and it was successful eventhough we shoot for twins only one made it. we are still blessed to have our lil girl. She was born on match 15th 2018. Such a Healthy lil girl. They are so caring and explain carefully how the process will be. We will go back to Dr. Chuong and try for our second baby sometimes next year!! I recommend him and his staff to the max.. they will do anything to help you achieve your dreams just like they did with us!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr C James Choung is one of the best Doctor in the wold

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

The best fertility doctor in Houston, I promise! Don't be fool about the fancy offices with the others. My husband wanted a doctor that made us feel like we can ask questions. He allowed us to talk to him after each visit. I got 11 embryos from a mini IVF. He does what's cost effective for his patients with out cutting any corners in the process. The team is amazing. They make you feel comfortable and they are so personal.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. C. James Chuong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chuong was a full-time faculty in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility with University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas and Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas for 10 years. He started a private practice and established Cooper Institute for Advanced Reproductive Medicine focusing in Infertility and In Vitro Fertilization in 1997. Dr. Chuong, MD is the Medical Director of the practice. He loves to help infertility couples, using cutting edge, state- of- the art reproductive technology to have their dreams of building families come true.

• English
  • Chinese

• National Taiwan University (Grad. 1977)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 1978)

• Female infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)

• American Fertility Society Prize Paper Award 1985