Ratings for Dr. Andras Korpassy

Dr Korpassy is an amazing Doctor with an abundance of knowledge and experience. I was first introduced to him by my late Uncle in 2007 who suffered a great deal of Trauma and Lost during the first Liberian Civil War in 1989-90. Like my late Uncle I benefited immensely from his tireless dedication, analysis, understanding through effective listening and professional alertness. More importantly his administering of effective and proper medical care echoed all throughout these different reviews stems from the wide range of qualities and skill sets he brings to the medical profession. Over the years Dr Korpassy has brought me from a state of grave uncertainty and much inner turmoil to being able to manage my Bi-polar and anxiety disorder all the while guiding me to my present state of self acceptance, self reliance and self determination! In spite of his full workload and long list of patients, (hence his punctuality, Smile) overall Dr Korpassy delivers tremendous quality care that is second to none. He is truly an unsung hero in light of all of his many accomplishments! CG

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Korpassy is an amazing doctor. He helped me with my nervous breakdown and is a good listener, understanding, kind, funny and the list goes on. Thank you, Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

This doctor really help me a lot and understand what I've been through and very attentive to all my problems (especially I'm a bi-polar and I trust this doctor 100%) Thank you for all your help and support!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015