Ratings for Dr. John J. Petrus

Very CARING/UNDERSTANDING/COMPASSIONATE Doctor! If you seek a Dr. with depth, understanding and empathy for your situation, then see him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

This is an excellent doctor, period. Very busy, but really inspires confidence. Seems to care about YOU. Explains things well. You won't go wrong here. I ended up not having cancer, but if I did I'd wait all day too to see this guy. He's down to earth.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr Petrus has always been honest but kind. I have a complicated medical history, and he is always mindful of the special circumstances and special needs of my condition. I was very lucky he was accepting new patients when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He continues to see me for a blood disorder, and I know I am in good hands. He is also willing to take the time to talk to me when I have concerns about cancer coming back. He usually runs pretty much on time, but I would be happy to wait all day to see him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Dr. John J. Petrus's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)