Ratings for Dr. Valeria P. Asimenios

It turns out that Valeria Asimenios was involved in a malpractice lawsuit in the early 2000s when she was practicing medicine in New York. The case is Kaufmann vs Fulop, and it's a public record. If interested, read the case online and then decide for yourself if Valeria Asimenios is a doctor that you want providing your medical care to you.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Valeria Asimenios and the office Manager, Vivian Stoll-Rastovac, failed and refused to properly follow up on ordered blood testing. They both ended all communication with me, and once it had been determined by Southwest Medical's Patient Experience/Complaint Department that the ordered blood testing had not been performed due to technical issues with their computer system, these two women still offered no assistance to me in getting these blood tests performed. My initial conversation with Vivian Stoll-Rastovac ended with her hanging up on me, and my repeated requests to Dr. Valeria Asimenios through Evisits to call me have been ignored. During my initial converstaion with Vivian Stoll-Rastovac, she refused to inquire of Quest as to the reason the ordered blood tests had not been performed. She stated "I don't work for Quest. You'll have to call them yourself." Quest's office is in the same building, only a few feet from the patient check in for Southwest Medical patients. She refused to walk over a few feet and find out additional information for me. She stated that she had already gone out of her way to find out that the tests had not been performed. Dr. Valeria Asimenios stated in one of my Evisits that she had "limited amount of time to go back and forth with me on this and would not continue the conversation." I never heard from her again. These two women were negligent with my care, so I reported them both verbally and in writing to Southwest Medical's Patient Experience/Complaint Department and to Dr. Robert McBeath, the President of OptumCare Nevada and CEO of Southwest Medical Associates. The behavior of these two women and the dismissive manner in the way they treated me is unacceptable. To my knowledge neither woman has been disciplined by Southwest Medical, and they are both still employed there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

One of the best doctors I have had In my 70 years .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

What happened to my compassionate DR A. Dropped me like a Fly. She is not the same doctor I met the 1st time, and She really really hurt me, by dropping me as a Patient. I honestly think that she is having personal problems, and May be her own medical sufferings, I never ever ever did her wrong, I hugged her, as she hugged me, and I'm deeply hurt, and angered for her decision, to drop me, and accuse me, of false accusations, and my tone of voice, That is just so absurd, and just very dishonest of her. I'm shocked, and in disbelief, to drop me as a senior citizen with 3 previous heart attacks, and Nerve damage, and DVT's U name it, and left me stranded on the street like a dog in the middle of my sickness. I just feel like she is retaliating at me for a indirect grievance I reported her to member services, and her rudeness came to me as a shock, through some of the E visits that she responded, in which I'm entitled to my questions, and they were all honest, but she decided to be rude, and I guess all the patients that are giving her the 5 star treatment, well guess what ? that's exactly how I felt about her, I could never think of replacing her, BUT she fooled me after all those years with her dishonesty. That's very sad, and she should be a shamed. Because truthfully I did not deserve this kind of display from a Doctor of her caliber. I guess there is a first time for everything in life, and she might think twice, that she was very very wrong, on her decision to let a senior citizen at almost 70 years of age, and drop him cold blooded, and we all call her a Compassionate doctor. How about two faced doctor may be she is not that great after all, You just might be next in line? who knows. ?

Submitted August 3, 2016

I've tried few different doctors. She's the best - nobody came even close!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr A. Is an amazing human being and exceptional Dr. I feel Blessed to have her as a Dr. I have had many Drs. Throughout the years and she is rated my #1. Her compassion , competence, and sense of humor is a package rare to find in a human let alone a Dr. She is a god send to any one she treats. She is selfless, and I appreciate her more then she could ever imagine. I wish her the best of everything in life , she gives so much !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I'm 42 years old. Dr Valeria P. Asimeniosis is the second BEST Doctor, I met in my life. I can't imagine to have a different Doctor. She isn't just knowledgeable dry book, Dr Valeria is compassionate human being . I was waiting a year for her to accepting new patients. My husband, who is the last person who will go to the Dr. loves her too. We are so blessed to have her here <3 Thank You Dr. Asimenios

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

she is awesome! i recently moved to michigan and am so bummed that i cannot take her with me. kind, caring, informative. she listens.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Asimenios is the Best Dr I have ever seen . Our insurance changed and I am trying to figure out a way to still see her as they don't work with my new insurance. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very caring and knowledgable . Dr A you're the Best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I use her now she's the best thing since sliced bread sorry every body if she left you

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Valeria P. Asimenios's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Grad. 1986)