Ratings for Dr. Gary Vilshansky

Dr. Vilshansky is good for teeth cleaning and extractions. This office is fine, not posh. Located on Hollywood Blvd, just east of Western Av. 323-469-9169

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Doctor you want to avoid. tacky stuff,old and dusty office,bad doctor's attitude. I went there for my 6 years old son and the doctor wasn't nice at all.Rude and not professional.absolutely hate him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Went to see Dr because I was in pain. Dr stated I was not in pain and started to argue with me. He prescribed some antibiotic game me a late appointment two wks later as I arrived to the appointment be asked me why would I set up a late appointment? I replied because you said I could , he stated he had to be somewhere in a few minute. Thus was during the holidays. Why would he tell me to set an appointment at that time? Today I went to see him again and he said he only opened the clinic for me today, yet his office hours are m-f from 9 to 6?

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013