Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Oppenheim

This dentist is most interested in making money and finds problems that do mot require dental work. He isn't a dentist that I would recommend based on my experience with him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Was his patient for almost ten years.always found many cavities after rays.Gary said i needed six filled.new dentist said I had none.he's a their.watch him.all about money

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Everyone at this office, including Dr. Oppenheim, were absolutely wonderful, professional and helpful every time I've been there. They all do their best to make sure their patients are as at ease at possible, in what is a very stressful situation for most people. I've had some pretty serious dental issues and work done, and he's been very knowledgeable, but also will refer a patient to a specialist when needed. These negative reviews really surprise me. Everytime I've been in the office, the waiting room is filled with friendly people, who all seem happy to see Dr. Oppenheim and his staff, with everyone chatting happily to each other.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I'd honestly say this guy has no clue. His rooms are sloppy, he is mental, & the only good thing he has is his assistant. He is good at giving pills out though.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS AND HELPED ME TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011