Ratings for Dr. Kendra A. Rorrie

Very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Very rude! Cares nothing about new patients. Don't see her, she truly doesn't care about patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr is great but will NEVER return due to office manager. Received a bill 5 years later from a collection agency which I had never been billed for. They threatened to ruin my credit and office manager was completely rude and threated me as a criminal. Don't go there if you valve you your own selfworth. I have enemies that treat me better than the office manager did!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Rorrie is so thorough she listens to my questions and explains everything very well. I like her professional manner and appreciate her patience and information she has given me. Office staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Rorrie. As a teenager, I was bummed to find out my dermatologist moved to another state. My mom found Dr. Rorrie and she has been perfect. I love (not like) her more than I do my last dermatologist. She always asks me how school and work are going then she'll ask how my mom is doing and THEN she goes into treatment mode. I see her once every 6 months and she always remembers our previous conversation (regarding my school, work, and family). She really is sincere and takes the time to know her patients not only medically but personally. I've been seeing her for over 6 years now and my skin has never been healthier. She diagnosed me and then told me all types of treatments that were available. She asked me which one I thought would be best for my lifestyle, wallet, and time. She never pushed my treatment in a direction I wasn't interested in and she always considers my wants and needs. She tells me I can change treatments if I don't like one oR feel it's not for me. The BEST!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

She is the most personable docotor I've ever been too. She truly cares about her patients and is a great listener. She is comfortable, intelligenct and provides client-centered care. She has put me on a great routine that has cleared up my acne, like no other doctor could in the past. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Rorrie is the very first Dermatoligist we`ve ever seen. My daughter and I have both seen her and she has absolutley done a great job.Thanks Dr. Rorrie.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

She's absolutely the best! She immediately saw a problem that another dermatologist missed and got us into a specialist in that field of removing the cancer and reconstruction. Lucky for my husband that he didn't feel like a long drive in rush hour traffic and decided to go to my dermatologist because she was closer. He won't be making that longer drive any more. We never agree on anything except Dr. Rorrie!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Rorrie really cares about her patients. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Not only is she totally engaged in each exam, she'll answer all the questions there's also an email contact and she or her staff get back to you really, really quickly.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Keeps you feeling very comfortable, is great at keeping you informed about your skin's health and how you can keep it healthy. Listens to you! Which can be difficult to find in a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Dr. Kendra A. Rorrie's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)