Ratings for Dr. Mathew Abrahms

Horrible Horrible would not care to see aa doctor that doea not have the patience.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Abraham was also on call when I had my son. He ended up doing an emergency cesaeran. His bedside manners were awful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Wow, about his staff. If your staff does not have the ability to speak proper English to me, you need to fire them. They were unable to answer a simple question and pushed me off on others. I cancelled my appointment before I ever went in.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Abrahms was the doctor on call when I had my son, so my regular doctor was not able to deliver me. He had NO bedside manner. He made me deliver in the operating room for no reason. I had a normal pregnancy, and my water had broken 5 hours prior, and there were no signs whatsoever that I would need a c-section. He insisted I deliver there "just in case" on a cold, hard table. I had my son in 5 pushes. On the 3rd push the Dr. told me, if he doesn't come out soon I'm going to have to do an episoitomy. WHAT?! After 3 pushes? Talk about impatient. I made a big deal about it and he backed off. I had my son 2 pushes later and he was 5 lbs 1 oz. Can you imagine him cutting me for a 5 pound kid? I could have sneezed and got him out! I would NOT recommend this doctor. He made my birthing experience pure hell.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

I went to Dr. Abrahms when I was pregnant with my second child. I went to him several times with complaints of cramping and bleeding. He told me don't worry about it that was normal. I later went to the emergency room because the pain was unbearable and was informed that I had miscarried earlier and that is why I was bleeding.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Abrams was unable to tell me that I had PCOS after four visits. My new OBGYN could tell me at the first visit, because I had several obvious symptoms. He told me that I was fine, and not to worry about it, even though it was a big problem. His office had a blatant disregard for patients time- I never saw him until at least an hour and a half after my appointment time. The last time I was there, I walked out because the waiting room was full (pregnant ladies had to wait outside in the cold because there wasn't even room to stand inside.) After waiting for 2+ hours, I found out that I was on page 2 of 3 sign in pages, he was still on the middle of the first page of patients. Obviously, he can only see one person at a time, so he should schedule that.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Does not listen to the patient. Rude. Cold. Always acts like he is in a rush and disregards patients feelings or concerns. Would not go back to him even if someone paid me.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006