Ratings for Dr. Paul Lombardi

Initial vist for diagnosis was 1.5 hour wait. Scheduled repair at outpatient surgicenter in Denville, which looks somewhat old/decrepit by today's standards, for 8:00 a.m. arrival for expected surgery at 9:00 and release by 11:00. Informed after being brought down that a schedule mix-up had the doctor arriving at 10:00 (!!!!), and surgery would be at 1:00 p.m. earliest. It was clear that the staff had no idea where Dr. Lombardi was and exactly what time he would be arriving (terrible communication between staff and Dr.). Had actually been brought down for prep (again, indication that they didn't know where Dr. was), and met woman waiting for her son who had gone in at 6:00 a.m. Now, at 8:30, she was told for the first time that the Dr. was MIA, all the while, she believing that he was having his procedure done. Now, the earliest he would be seen was 10:30 (4.5 hours later). Inexcusable. I left, found another excellent surgeon. There are just too many capable, responsible, considerate orthopedists to have to deal with this amateurish behavior.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

He's not only very good looking, he's a marvelous doctor and everyone I spoke with was great. I recommend Dr. Lombardi highly, he's very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

After waiting 2.5 hours, Dr Lombardi arrived as if trumpets should be blaring for a king was entering the room. No apology nor was he helpful in diagnosing a hip problem. The office had all the warmth of a factory.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Lombardi diagnosed me..didn't rush me..and when I was ready, performed Hip Replacement surgery (left hip) in early May. I had no problems, no complications, no pain..and an easy, uneventful recovery and succesful follow up! I feel like a new person! On a 1-5 scale, I rate Dr. Lombardi a "10" and very highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

it's been six weeks since i had both my knees replaced by Dr. Lombardi. I couldn't be happier!! I have lived with this pain for two years. Dr. Lombardi was extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions and educated me about my problem. I finally have my life back!! Wish i had them replaced sooner

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Firstly, the policy of calling in for meds. is unprofessional. I saw Dr. Lombardi to have hip replacement. Since I walked with a limp my right knee was hurting. I told him about this pain after agreeing to have the replacement. He came at me with a VERY large injection and put it directly in the joint of my knee. I asked if he also gave me novacaine with the cortisone and he nodded yes. I asked this since I was experiencing major pain in my knee after shot.Since that day I am unable to walk. HE CRIPPLED ME! I called his asst Jeanette for pain med. and was told she will call it in. Their policy for scripts is to call all scripts in at 3:00 PM. I had to wait all day for my pain meds. To make things worse, he went on vacation right after he crippled me. I insisted on seeing another Dr. in that office, was sent for an MRI and have a contusion in the bone he shot up. I have had many cortisone shots in my knee. NEVER with such a large needle and directly in the bone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I had both hips replaced 4 months ago by Dr. Lombardi and I couldn't be more satisfied. His staff was great and I am back at work. Dr. Lombardi knows his hips

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr Lombardi was fantastic..Had both knees replaced July 14, 2009. Gave me back my life. He told me most of the interaction would be with Kirsten, PA. She was very warm and helpful both after surgery and follow-up. I recommend Dr Lombardi very highly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

I'm a former patient of Dr. Lombardi. I was worse off after surgery than before. Had to go elsewhere to repair the damage. He does the surgery, takes the money, and doesn't even bother to check up on you even when you're still in the hospital. He was rude, uncaring, unethical, and incompetant.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Paul Lombardi's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ