Ratings for Dr. Steven N. Gange

A screaming idiot. This guy is so full of hiumself. He barely if at all listens to patient, and then goes off and recommends his surgury. I left and saw someone else, and am now doing MUCH better without your surgery, thank you very much.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

How this guy has any patients is a mystery. He has the worst attitude- arrogant and condescending at the same time. He didn't help me with a minor problem, and spent more time talking about himself than my problem. I found another much more qualified Dr.- and trust me, that was not hard.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The whole office is abysmal. Dr is very oafish and arrogant. Seems very impressed with himself, but does not have a clue what he's doing. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Very frank and honest about my condition. Offered a treatment that addressed my needs instead of his. Earned my respect immediately. Competent staff with no bad attitudes. I would recommend Dr. Gange highly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Possibly the worst doctor I have ever been to. Most definitely the worst staff! I would never step foot in this office again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

My experience with Dr. Gange has been very good. He was very helpful to inform me about my options, and in assisting with the procedure I chose. I am impressed that he cares about me as a patient, and his manner is pleasant and friendly. Thank you to all at this clinic for your help.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Gange and his staff and clinic. He is very knowledgeable, took time to make sure me and my family understood what was going on, answered all our questions, clearly outlined the course of action. I came to him scared and concerned and left relieved and hopeful. Highly recommend him fro sure.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I feel like Dr Gange is a very thorough Dr and I rate him A+ all around. He is very intelligent and knows his stuff. No complaints and enjoy coming to his clinic for my check-ups.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

He didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. He didn't explain anything to me and his staff has got to be the rudest I have ever dealt with. I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I have been looking for a urologist because I have reached the age where prostate cancer is a concern especially since I have family history. I wanted a doctor that was not only very experienced and well respected but one that also has good "bedside manners". Dr. Gange and his staff exemplify those traits and more. Dr. Gange proved to be a caring doctor who was willing to change his schedule due to an unexpected kidney stone I discovered. Dr. Gange and his staff took such great care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Gange and give him an A+!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Steven N. Gange's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)