Ratings for Dr. Laszlo Retsagi

I wish he was still practicing. He set the standard by which all medical professionals will be measured as far as I'm concerned. So far no one has even come close

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I don't see how anyone could say dr. ratzagi was friendly, he was my doctor for almost three years, my visits weren't that often but I have never ever ever seen this man smile, he was down right depressing.. did not help me with anything, decided to switch when he was "out" of the office for a "few days" and I was seen by a another doctor, who was friendly and even smiled and laught, dr. ratsigi did not have a heart, and I want to use his stethoscope to check for a heart beat. I was told that he would not be coming back. I mentioned this to the ladies at the front desk how I never ever saw him smile, and she said neither had she and she had been working for him for almost twenty years. good riddance.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Retsagi is one of the best doctors! I moved out of state and recently returned. Once again I chose him as my doctor. Am glad he's still practicing!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr Retsagi has an old school style, but is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough! he will wait and answer questions and take the time to go over every concern. When I was hospitalized recenly he made two trips to see me in 36 hours and put me at ease. HIGHLY reccomend!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Retsagi is by far the BEST Doctor you could hope for. He will get back to you no matter where he is (even Budapest). Extremely knowledgable,kind,and very punctual. WE HAVE KNOWN HIM OVER 20 YEARS.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Great doctor. Takes his time to get to know you. Very knowledgable and unlike some doctors doesn't feel the need to push drugs on you - open to alternative approach to health. Great with getting back to you even when he is on vacation abroad!! The best

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Retsagi 2 years ago when I needed to name a PCP. From the very first time I went to visit him for my physical, not only was his staff super friendly and helpful, bus so was he. I developed a rash over the summer that year and when I became so concerned about it that I called him late one evening thinking I would have to beg for an appointment, he asked me to come in the next day! Wow!! I was impressed!! He referred me to a dermatologist in that visit (that I still use), but he is ALWAYS good w/ follow-up and will answer any question you may have! I have already recommended him to two other friends and will continue to do so. I never have to wait long to meet w/ him when I have an appointment and I always leave feeling much better with a better understanding of what is going on with my body. He's the best PCP I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Retsagi is a wonderful doctor. I've been going to him for 2 years and he's one of the best PCP's that I've had! He is extremely helpful and will try to do all he can to help you out. He listens to you and doesn't rush you out of his office. His staff is great and super helpful...they always make you feel right at home.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I ended up having to correct a prescription he gave me. He thought it was a weekly malaria pill but it was actually one you had to take daily. I had to call him from the pharmacy to get the prescription upped. The guy isn't a travel doctor, but I would expect him to at least know about the drugs he prescribes.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I became a patient of Dr Retsagi about a year ago. From the 1st meeting he was cold and seemed to be homophobic. I was over charged on my co pay until I brought it to their attention. I was also mis diagonsed by the doctor twice. On the second time, I brought it to his attention and he didn't want to listen. It seemed I was just another body that brings money in the door. I would not wish his services on my worst enemy. He is a cold person with no knowledge. If ever a doctor were to have their license taken away then this is it. I have since found a new doctor who is wonderful. Please do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Laszlo Retsagi's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1976)

Pacificare