Ratings for Dr. Eleni Kosmas

Such a rude woman. Wasted my money seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Wish she would listen better when trying to talk about symptoms. God forbid you mention the internet, she immediately shuts you off.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been going to her for many years and she is wonderful. Our entire family goes to her and we couldn't be more pleased. Her diagnoses are always right and she is very kind.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She is rude and threatening. Refuses to answer questions and seems to not know where specific internal organs are located. Referred to my female body parts as my gynecologist's "territory" - she did use that word. Is a bully if she thinks she can get away with it. Unfortunately, the other doctors and office staff are allowing her to act this way with impunity.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

She is very thorough and comprehensive. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable & professional. Explains diagnosis thoroughly, is patient and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I went to dr kosma's only because the doctor I had at that facility left, she was a horrible doctor, she rushed through the appts. And she never discovered I had a serious condition with a tumor, I ended up getting a new doctor who is more pleasant and cares. I totally believe these posts she could care less and doesn't listen to the questions asked by her patients

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

She is a great doctor. Caring, thorough and has picked up on things that other doctors have completely overlooked. I am so glad to have found her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Scenario: I was due for a routine check-up for my car, so I went to my mechanic. The mechanic ran diagnostic tests on my car and told me the oil light was on, so I needed to go to the oil specialist and pay a co-pay for their services. My mechanic also told me my air was low in my tires, and I should see a tire specialist... also paying for their services. My windshield wipers were worn, so I should go see the wiper specialist, also requiring a co-pay. Finally, my paint job was a little faded, so I should go see a auto-detailing specialist. This is the way I was treated at this practice...they would rather refer to specialists instead of just give good old fashioned advise on how to correct minor problems!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Eleni Kosmas's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2004)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio