Ratings for Dr. Sandra Voice

My 3rd procedure , and I highly recommend her... I have recommended many friends who have had their confidence restored thanks to Sandra Voice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I decided to have a breast reduction(at age 49)I wanted a female doctor, the moment I was in her office I knew she was the right doctor. I find Dr.Voice to be upfront and honest. She told me everything that could or couldn't happen during/after surgery, I went forward knowing the chances of the outcome. After surgery Dr.Voice was in my room when the dressing came off she didn't seem rushed took time by my side to make sure I was doing okay. I could not be more thrilled with the result of my reduction. A life time of embarrassment gone in day surgery. Her office staff at Scarborough General Pat and Regan are wonderful ladies. Some times Dr.Voice did run late, but bring from out of town I plan on that ahead of time she's a busy lady. I will highly recommend Dr.Voice to everyone, she's a true pofessional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I had an elective surgery which was very poorly done. Follow up calls and requests to correct her errors were not well received and denied. I infrmed my family Doctor who recommended me to Dr Voice of the sub-standard and poor quality of her work.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014