Ratings for Dr. Monica D. Abusleme

Monica is an awesome dentist. We've been coming to this dentist since we were children. I recently went to another dentist at another location for a check up and I was told that i had I root canal and needed to get a crown. I went with Monica for a second opinion without telling her what I had been told and she told me I didn't have a root canal. My teeth were healthy. I highly recommend Monica for dental work!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

This dentist is really unprofessional. She broke two of my healthy teeth and still charged my dental insurance. Her office is really dirty. Her assistants do not know what they are doing. Please please do not go to her. Go to her if you want your teeth to get messed up. Her website gives her 5 stars. I'm telling you, she rated her 5 star survey. Anyone in the right mind would never give her 5 stars! I wrote this comment to help people to never get there teeth messed up by this dentist. Good luck!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014