Ratings for Dr. Mark Sayed

We went to Dr. Sayed for our twins to receive expanders. We paid $3000.00 per child for expanders not knowing what it should've cost. After a year and a half he still has my daughter wearing hers and it's spacing her teeth out terribly. I decided to get a second opinion and found out that an expander should only cost about $600! He's maxed out our insurance so now we can't use insurance money to cover braces!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

We were very excited to get braces for my daughter. Dr. Sayed and his staff did an excellent job making my daughter feel safe and spent the extra time explaining the process. Dr. Sayed even addressed some other issues with her teeth spending extra time working a strategy that would lead to the results we were looking for. We are very happy with his approach and my daughter actually looks forward to her office visits.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Had Dr.Sayed give me braces after a car accident. He had my teeth pulled back so far on the bottom that now I have an obvious underbite and don't want to smile

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

We paid for both of our boys' orthodontia 100% up front. Half way thru their treatment we decided we were not comfortable with Doctor Sayed or his approach. We decided to change orthodontists. I discussed this with him and attempted to part ways as cordially as possible. We asked for a refund for the remaining portion of the treatment. He gave us a very small refund for one boy and ZERO for the other (who still had 8 months left on his treatment plan). His office continued billing our insurance for months after we terminated treatment with him. He has not returned my calls to discuss the issue.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011