Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Jones

I would not recommend him to anyone. He filled a cavity for my daughter that was 6 and he didn't numb it good and he cut her tongue and he was very rude to me. I switched her dentist to Dr. Reece and he is awesome. He is very nice and good to kids. She has been going to Reece for 3 years now.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

DR.Jones has been my doctor since i was 8 and I am now 19 he's nice and knows what he's doing. I will continue seeing him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr Jones in general is not a very nice man. He is really abrupt and rude. If it wasn't for his skill as a dentist and the affordability of his prices I would not go there. As for child I think he is a very good dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

While replacing a filling in one tooth, he drilled the one alongside it and when pulling out the bracket, most of that filling came out. I returned requested my money back or that he fix the tooth and he refused. As of this date, I'm in a lot of pain, Dr Jones ruined a perfectly good tooth. I would NOT recommend him, he's a theif and not a professional in my book.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009