Ratings for Dr. H Liem

I practically had to beg him to do an allergy test for me once a year (my food allergies change often and I need to know what foods to avoid). He would just shrug it off at first and say there was no reason to do so. Whenever I asked to try new medications he constantly prescribed me meds that I told him hadn't helped me in the past. Every visit he seemed to forget important details about my health and treatments he's given in the past. Didn't seem to write anything down as reminders for himself. Very unprofessional. I asked him if they tested for a penicillin allergy at the clinic (since I had a bad reaction as a child), and he said no. Later when a nurse came in to do an allergy test I asked why they don't do penicillin tests, and she told me that they do - that Dr Liem's son does those tests in the very same clinic. She even gave me details on what it involved. Dr. Liem lied to me. My allergies got so bad in pollen seasons that he kept increasing my dosage of shots until the shots were making me over-sensitive and I couldn't breathe and was gasping for air every day. He said there was nothing he could do for me, gave me a bible, asked me to find god, and said good luck as he sent me home. He was a good doctor when I was a kid. I think he's too old to know what he's doing, or to even care anymore.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Told me my stomach hurt because Hitler hated the Jews and I need God. Yep.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Great doc. Very kind and caring about his patients. He is very genuine.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

He is just the best doc. We are lucky to have him in our community. He has a high level of knowledge and really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

He is the best allergist and has so much knowledge. Very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015