Dr. Adam Stenerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Stenerson

I definitely recommend this place to anybody who wants professionals

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I’ve had 2 cleanings and a check up at this location and both times have been great experiences. The staff are friendly and are great at getting me in quickly. Dr. Stenerson is professional, knowledgable and cares about my dental expirence. I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Stenerson seems very skilled, and the staff is always very friendly. He fixed what seemed to me to be a tough problem perfectly, and with no pain!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Stenerson for a few years. I have anxiety when it comes to dentists and have a complicated medical & dental history. I have complete confidence in Dr. Stenerson ability and knowledge level. He always makes me feel like I am in good hands and am safe. I would recommend him and his staff to everyone. They are all very kind, caring and compassionate. I only hope I never have to change dentists. They are the best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Adam Stenerson and his entire staff always exceed my expectations in every way every time consistently....I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Excellent work very friendly staff Would definitely recommend this office

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Waited about 15 min or so, but otherwise no hiccups, and useful information.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Super knowledgeable, everything is explained very well, and everyone is super friendly!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

doctor was very helpful and also the staff was friendly

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I arrived a few minutes early and was taken to my chair almost immediately. Dr Stenerson started my dental work right away. My visit was painless, well done and punctual. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Stenerson!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Adam Stenerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Adam Stenerson, to give you a little background about myself, I was born and raised in Sonningdale, Saskatchewan where my parents live and farm to this day. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Saskatchewan where I completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology degree (2009) followed by a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2013. I have received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) which signifies a devotion to continual learning. I am a member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and an Invisalign provider. I strongly believe in doing the most preparation I can in order to provide my clients with the care you need and desire, as well as providing any education needed to make well-informed decisions regarding your oral health, including the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2013)

• FAGD