Ratings for Dr. Adam Stenerson

Once again excellent care. Dr Stenerson and staff go the extra mile to see that the appointment is an overall excellent experience!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Thank you Dr Stenerson and Charlene for my great dental experience! Thank you Lexie for answering all my insurance questions!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Stenerson and Charlene were amazing with my 3 year old. They explained everything in kid friendly terms and made him feel like he was helping in the process. He felt proud when the front office worker, Lexie, asked if he could give her a stamp, he chose from the treasure chest.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I took my 2 year old son to Dr. Stenerson and had an excellent experience. His staff was very friendly and Dr. Stenerson was great with my son. He was very knowledgable and gave us very good information on oral care for young children. My son was very comfortable with him and his new toothbrush is now his favourite toy!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great clinic, awesome staff. Doctor looks so young, but highly knowledgable. I will recommend this clinic anytime.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Stenerson provides quality work and his attention to detail and esthetics really impressed me. I would highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

After being a loyal client at this office for 30 years, I was nervous about a change in staff. Not anymore! Charlene was friendly and informative and had my cleaning done in no time. Dr. Stenerson was also friendly and efficient, which I appreciate. He answered my questions and fixed an issue I had in the least invasive way, rather than doing unnecessary work. I will continue to be a loyal client of this office and would recommend Dr. Stenerson to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I feel very comfortable and confident about Dr. Stenerson and his staff. I have followed him from Willowgrove. I have been through cancer treatments this past year and he is the only dentist I wholeheartedly trust to touch me. He is the most honest, kind, caring dentist I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Best cleaning and checkup I've ever had! Dr. Stenerson is very kind, gentle and took the time to explain things to me in a way I understood. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Overall it was a great experience!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I had a great experience at Lakeview Square Dental - his staff is so friendly and welcoming. I loved the new renovations and chairs in the office!! Dr. Stenerson is very kind and patient. He really takes the time to talk through any treatment and concerns that I had. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Adam Stenerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Adam Stenerson, to give you a little background about myself, I was born and raised in Sonningdale, Saskatchewan where my parents live and farm to this day. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Saskatchewan where I completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology degree (2009) followed by a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2013. I have received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) which signifies a devotion to continual learning. I am a member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and an Invisalign provider. I strongly believe in doing the most preparation I can in order to provide my clients with the care you need and desire, as well as providing any education needed to make well-informed decisions regarding your oral health, including the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2013)

• FAGD