Dr. Adam Stenerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Stenerson

The staff were super helpful and friendly. Dr Stenerson helped me with an issue my other Dentist could not resolve. He gave me several options and price quotes. Professional, polite and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Very friendly helpful staff.Got me in on short notice.Dr.Adam Stenerson is an excellent Dentist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Thanks for going above and beyond. Quality service with a smile

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

First time visit was great! Glad we chose this office!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Such nice staff. My hygienist is always very accommodating to my concerns and makes me feel very comfortable. Darryl, the dental assistant is sooo friendly and explains everything thourouly. It was my first time meeting Dr. Stenerson. He seemed very friendly and honest.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Awesome experience everytime I go. Very friendly staff. Always recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The staff was super nice, and was able to get in last minute. Explained the issue and the solution. Would recommend to others looking for a denists.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Charlene is friendly and puts you at ease right away. She is knowledgeable and I appreciate her tips and suggestions. A very positive experience. Dr. Stenersen filled a crowned tooth that had developed a cavity. The work was done competently and pain-free. So happy to get that taken care of. Thank you Charlene and Dr. Stenersen!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Great experience. It was my sons first dentist appointment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Great care. Painless Stzff very friendly and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Adam Stenerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Adam Stenerson, to give you a little background about myself, I was born and raised in Sonningdale, Saskatchewan where my parents live and farm to this day. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Saskatchewan where I completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology degree (2009) followed by a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2013. I have received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) which signifies a devotion to continual learning. I am a member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and an Invisalign provider. I strongly believe in doing the most preparation I can in order to provide my clients with the care you need and desire, as well as providing any education needed to make well-informed decisions regarding your oral health, including the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2013)

• FAGD