Dr. Adam Stenerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Stenerson

Nothing to complain about. He genuinely seems to care about his patients and has great stsff

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Everything about Dr. Stenerson's practice is great - the office itself is modern and pleasant, the receptionists are warm and welcoming, and Dr. Stenerson is honest, kind, and knowledgeable. I felt that he was doing the work (filling cavities) slowly and methodically, making sure to get each step right before moving onto the next one. No rushing, just excellent work, done correctly. I had some questions and concerns, and he took the time to answer them. I was especially impressed with his honestly - I have some demineralized areas he could have filled, but he didn't, as they may remineralize on their own. This is a dentist you know you can trust. He is gentle when he works, and I was surprised by how little soreness there was after. I work as a nanny, and I've already recommended him to the family I work for - they've struggled to find a dentist who has the patience and skills to work with children, and it's easy to see that he would be good with kids. I'm happy to have found such an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very impressed with Dr Adam and all of his staff. They are friendly, accommodating and gentle. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Adam and all his crew, they are very knowledgeable , helpfull , very friendly, today I had appointment, and I have to say to this the first time freezing done, I didn’t feel when was done, No Pain, awsome, awesome well done. Awesome dentist and great staff!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Great experience.awesome dentist Great staff ....

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I didn't have such a great experience. I should have known since this dentist mysteriously has tons of conveniently recent positive reviews being added every few days. And the only one with a photo. Looks like this rating is being manufactured. It seems fake. My experience confirms it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Never thought I would say a Dentist trip would be fantastic but Dr. Stenerson and staff certainly made it feel that way !!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Best experience I’ve had at a Dentist and awesome staff 😄 Thanks again . Ian !!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Appreciated getting into seeing him on an emergency and having him complete my procedure in one visit. Thank you 😊

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

always great. I really appreciate the care I receive there.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Adam Stenerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Adam Stenerson, to give you a little background about myself, I was born and raised in Sonningdale, Saskatchewan where my parents live and farm to this day. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Saskatchewan where I completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology degree (2009) followed by a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2013. I have received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) which signifies a devotion to continual learning. I am a member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and an Invisalign provider. I strongly believe in doing the most preparation I can in order to provide my clients with the care you need and desire, as well as providing any education needed to make well-informed decisions regarding your oral health, including the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2013)

• FAGD