Dr. Adam Stenerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Stenerson

My husband and I appreciate the excellent care and friendly, professional staff at Wheatland Dental. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

I’ve been going to Dr. Stenerson for years now and he provides a positive experience every time and has always gone the extra mile, as a result my whole family now goes to see him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Had a filling and start of a crown done. A stressful situation was made as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

It makes going to the dentist fun. I hadno idea you could watch an Ipad while laying on a dentist chair..!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Always excellent. This next sentence is to get my 50 characters!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Discussion about dental health. Professional. Thorough. Friendly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Wonderful staff, very knowledgeable and friendly. Takes the time to talk to you and address any issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Excellent Staff! They were relaxed, friendly and very efficient. They worked me in and there was no waiting. I would recommend them for your dental care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Excellent service. Staff professional and thorough. Clean equipment and overall great experience.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

As someone who had not been to the dentist in decades and had anxiety about the problems I might encounter, Dr. Stenerson and Wheatland dental provided me with a great experience. They ask about your dental health goals and anxieties upfront. I was not pressured into unnecessary cosmetic procedures as I have experienced other dentists doing in the past. Dr. Stenerson did an excellent job of explaining the procedures to me and making me feel in control when I was in the chair. He does his best to make the procedures as painless and comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Adam Stenerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Adam Stenerson, to give you a little background about myself, I was born and raised in Sonningdale, Saskatchewan where my parents live and farm to this day. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Saskatchewan where I completed a Bachelor of Science in Physiology degree (2009) followed by a Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) in 2013. I have received a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) which signifies a devotion to continual learning. I am a member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CDSS), Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), and an Invisalign provider. I strongly believe in doing the most preparation I can in order to provide my clients with the care you need and desire, as well as providing any education needed to make well-informed decisions regarding your oral health, including the most up-to-date and innovative solutions.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2013)

• FAGD