Ratings for Dr. Nina D. Reynolds

best Dr love her so much she did a lot for me!!you can't find Doctor or person better than her

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Love love love Dr. Reynolds. I was referred to her from my OB due to pregnancy and from the first time I met her I felt so comfortable. Love her office staff as well. I will miss her as she is retiring.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Love love love this Doctor.. She is so amazing, every visit I felt like I was being at home.. She never panicd, guided me so well.. I would miss her dearly as she is retiring.. Very special person.. Same with Chris and Joanne..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is an amazing, caring and involved dr. I will certainly miss her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

After reading great reviews I tried calling but to my disappointment - Dr. Reynolds doesn't accept new patients....

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I have been with Dr. Reynolds and the practice for many years. Along with her staff, particularly Chris, you can't find a better practice for OBGYN.... professional, kind, caring are words that quickly come to mind. You will find that Dr. Reynolds has a easy-going manner that eases you through exams, procedues, etc. As another patient put it so nicely, it IS OBVIOUS that she cares deeply about her patients and practice.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Nina delivered me 23 years ago and has been my OBG since I was 15 years old, I cant imagine having to find another doctor. She is always on top of things, extremely willing to answer questions and address concerns. It's obvious she cares deeply about her patients and practice, I would never consider leaving her care unless she took a well deserved retirement.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Totally impossible to get in touch w/ this doctor and this practice. I've gotten an answering service the last few times I've called and I call within normal business hours (case in point: it's 3 pm right now). Totally absurd.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

iI was new to the Morris county area and needed a OB/GYN as I am pregnant for the first time. I started with Dr. Sharon Mass's practice located at 101 Madison Ave in Morristown (Morristown OB/GYN) and found that she was excellent but the rest of the doctors were unattentive and the staff was incompetent as well I decided to search for another Practice after I met with Dr. Angelina Culin who was condescending, unconcerned and frankly the rudest physician I've ever met. I decided to see Dr. Nina Reynolds in Chatham instead. I found that Dr. Reynolds was definitely a good fit with me. She is professional, on top of things, thorough, knowledgeable and very dedicated. My baby came late so she had to induce the labor but fortunately everything went smoothly. I wouldn't have been able to get through the labor and delivery without Dr. Reynolds cheering me on and using her depth of experience to get my almost 9lb baby out safely via natural vaginal delivery. She's awesome.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I had moved from northern NJ and hence had to find a new obgyn. I found Dr Reynolds through this website. She delivered my boy. She is awesome. She was there with me all through my labor not just delivery. I would recommend her to everybody.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Nina D. Reynolds's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente