Ratings for Dr. Sara Povey

Sarah is an amazing midwife. She is very open and honest and genuinely cares for her clients. I found her to be very helpful during pregnancy and post partum. She and her partner Lori Miller were great at communicating about how to best care for me after a difficult delivery. I would recommend both of them and their practice to any one thinking about midwifery during pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Sara attended my second birth . She was everything you would wish for in a midwife! She totally respects your personal choices and preferences and is never pushy. Some may interpret that wrongly as lack of knowledge or experience, but there is a fine line between forcing your unsolicited knowledge on others and humbly backing off when the birthing mom KNOWES what works for her! Hats off to Sara for her genuine caring nature and sense of refinement! she was the perfect match for me and I would recommend her anytime! It's only a lucky mom that ends up under her care!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

We had Sara and Lori care and support our family through two of our pregnancies. Sara has such an incredible caring heart. She was very knowledgeable and compassionate. Sara and Lori were always available to help us with any questions or concerns. We had such an amazing journey and we are so grateful to have Sara and Lori there.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I've had Sara attend two of my children's births and be a part of my pre and post natal team. She has always taken great care of me and my little ones. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Sara Povey is a great midwife, her and Lori Miller are the best. Great experience for a first time pregnancy. They both made me feel super comfortable and were always there when I had questions. Delivery was fast and Sara was professional, kept everything moving along and I felt well taken care of the whole time. I would recommend Richmond Midwifery over a OB any day, much better personal care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014