Ratings for Dr. Robin Deans

Dr Deans is the most professional Dr. that I have dealt with.He and his staff are so efficient.Everyone knows their individual duties and does them with the patient in mind.This makes for such a well run office.Dr Deans himself puts you at ease and attends to your needs and you feel you're in excellent hands. Many thanks to Dr.Deans and staff for wonderful care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

This person shouldn't be a doctor. He told me he cannot do anything for me but then he said, "wait I can do an eye exam." I told him I'm only covered for an exam once every two years. He then said not to worry about it and then gave me charming smile...Leading me to believe that he won't charge me. Then he charged me anyway. He's a big scam artist. Anything for a fast buck. I had to go to another doctor and pay again. I will be reporting this man.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Seeing Dr. Robin Deans was the worst experience with a doctor that I have had. He is pleasant and nice but the result of the procedure I had is awful. Avoid this doctor at all cost. After the fact you will get nothing but excuses from him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This is the second procedure I have had with Dr Deans. He is so warm and upbeat and very professional with a sense of a familiarly that makes you feel you have known him on a personal level your whole life. He is quick I feel because he is so good at what he does there is no hesitation in his decisions to give you his personal best care. I feel totally safe with my eyes in his care. Thank you Dr Deans for taking me on as your patient

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Terrible experience. I don't want to have a doctor operating on me that is rushing and going through people so quickly. Sadly I see that he has a lot of marketing towards his business. That's not always a good sign either Steer clear if you know what's good for you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017