Ratings for Dr. Robin Deans

Have had cararact surgery and laser. Both procedures performed in a professional manner, explanation of procedures and all questions and concerns answered which left me feeling comfortable. Thank you Dr. Deans.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have had cataracts removed from both eyes and a film zapped from both eyes by Dr Deans. He is very caring, considerate and professional. His wait times are very acceptable and his staff is very pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend him. My friend had her eyelids done by Dr Deans and they look great. Thank you Dr Deans, see you next week for my followup.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Found staff and Dr. Deans wonderful, they listened were attentive and his surgical skills are most impressive, I am very pleased as I have been a patient for over twenty years, so has my mother and my grandson. The staff is also very helpful. knowledgable and caring. Could not ask for a better opthamologist . I have nothing but praise and admiration for this Doctor. Thank you Dr. Deans for all you do not just for me, but for all your patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I am grateful to Dr. Deans for the wonderful clarity of vision I have now following recent cataract surgery. The office visits before and after surgery were timely, thorough and efficient, but Dr. Deans and the staff patiently answered all of my questions. The surgery at the hospital went smoothly and painlessly, Dr. Deans and the team were so well-coordinated, and were also very friendly and attentive to me and the other patients. I felt at ease and well cared for. My experience was all good.... thank you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Deans is the most professional Dr. that I have dealt with.He and his staff are so efficient.Everyone knows their individual duties and does them with the patient in mind.This makes for such a well run office.Dr Deans himself puts you at ease and attends to your needs and you feel you're in excellent hands. Many thanks to Dr.Deans and staff for wonderful care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

This person shouldn't be a doctor. He told me he cannot do anything for me but then he said, "wait I can do an eye exam." I told him I'm only covered for an exam once every two years. He then said not to worry about it and then gave me charming smile...Leading me to believe that he won't charge me. Then he charged me anyway. He's a big scam artist. Anything for a fast buck. I had to go to another doctor and pay again. I will be reporting this man.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Seeing Dr. Robin Deans was the worst experience with a doctor that I have had. He is pleasant and nice but the result of the procedure I had is awful. Avoid this doctor at all cost. After the fact you will get nothing but excuses from him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This is the second procedure I have had with Dr Deans. He is so warm and upbeat and very professional with a sense of a familiarly that makes you feel you have known him on a personal level your whole life. He is quick I feel because he is so good at what he does there is no hesitation in his decisions to give you his personal best care. I feel totally safe with my eyes in his care. Thank you Dr Deans for taking me on as your patient

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Terrible experience. I don't want to have a doctor operating on me that is rushing and going through people so quickly. Sadly I see that he has a lot of marketing towards his business. That's not always a good sign either Steer clear if you know what's good for you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017