Ratings for Dr. Robin Deans

Seeing Dr. Robin Deans was the worst experience with a doctor that I have had. He is pleasant and nice but the result of the procedure I had is awful. Avoid this doctor at all cost. After the fact you will get nothing but excuses from him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This is the second procedure I have had with Dr Deans. He is so warm and upbeat and very professional with a sense of a familiarly that makes you feel you have known him on a personal level your whole life. He is quick I feel because he is so good at what he does there is no hesitation in his decisions to give you his personal best care. I feel totally safe with my eyes in his care. Thank you Dr Deans for taking me on as your patient

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Terrible experience. I don't want to have a doctor operating on me that is rushing and going through people so quickly. Sadly I see that he has a lot of marketing towards his business. That's not always a good sign either Steer clear if you know what's good for you!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017