Ratings for Dr. George P. Polachak

Had a minor tooth ache and he pulled 2 of my teeth. Then he laughed and said that will pay for his kids car insurance. Very rude... avoid this office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The most important it is not the money; the most important is the honesty that Dr Polachak doesn't have. He suggested me to make a crown and fill a cavity that doesn't exist. I have not cavity but he tried to suck money from my pocket. I consulted other dentist and I have discovered his trick. I do not recommend Dr Polachak because he is not honest. Luis M

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Awesome staff awesome dentist. Not sure what others are talking about. Dr. Polachak has great bedside manner and a sense of humor. Very knowledgeable and provided me with excellent referrals for additional dental work. I hadnt been to a dentist in years and dr. Polachak and his staff took me in as if i had known them for years.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I went to this dentist, one time, years ago. I already had fear of dentists and this guy was unfriendly and rude. Not only that, but he did something that caused me sudden pain...like someone stabbed me with a knife. I was in tears and he basically acted like I was an idiot. I left that office in tears and in immense pain..and I was in pain for several days. Worse experience I have ever had with a dentist. I do not recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Best dentist in the area, used him for years. Just had my implants done, there perfect.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I never had a fear of dentist's until meeting this one. Not only was he not friendly at all!!!!! But he made mistakes in my mouth which resulted in return visits that were very painful and costly for me. I will never again return to his care!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010