Ratings for Dr. Nanyee L. Keyes

I've gone to Dr. Keyes for over 10 years. She is awesome! I would not go to any other, she's helped me so many times. Two of my friends are also long time patients of hers. She's always been excellent. I find her bedside manner exceptional and she listens very well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

The best thing I ever did was change primary care physicians! She misdiagnosed me twice and disregarded my brother's quadruple bypass surgery at 52 as unimportant. My cholesterol numbers were high, but she blew that off, too, because my blood pressure was OK (even with a family history.) My cardiologist went through the roof when I told him and immediately gave me the number of the patient care dept to have my primary care physician changed. My questions were answered, but never to my satisfaction. I was never happy with her bed side manner. She never stayed with me more than 10 minutes, even for a physical. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I have only gone to Dr. Keyes for annual exams, as I don't have many medical issues, but have always found her to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Horrible bed-side manner. Interrupted me constantly. She also had to frequently leave the examination room to "look something up" on her computer. It was just a UTI. Pretty routine for primary/internal med.??

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

short on bedside manner, but was able and willing to answer questions

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Doesn't listen well. Interrupts frequently. Also, I asked her if she would prescribe emergency contraception in case of an emergency, because I have heard horror stories about doctors who will not. She assumed this question mean I irresponsibly chose not to use birth control and would be calling her every 3 months for EC. When I objected to all of the above, I received the classic non-apology "I'm sorry you feel that way."

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Dr. Nanyee L. Keyes's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet