Dr. Sanjeev Golani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Golani

Would like to say that Dr Golani was great surgeon and helped me through my bowel cancer operation with considerable care and skill. I have been cancer free for over a year and still very impressed with Dr Golani’s knowledge during my review. My GP and other drs only have the best to say about him. After hearing so many stories in the last year from friends who have been touched by cancer I can count my blessings.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Very satisfied with Dr Sanjeev as he was very helpful post operation. I had a Colonoscpy and he helped translate the results, even went to the extent of helping me with my medications options and diet changes. In the past I had had a scope with a Gastroenterologist 7years ago and after 1hour waiting in his rooms I was rushed out after 5 minutes and told to see my GP with questions. This was of no use and I spent the next 4-6 weeks getting appointments to get advice the gastroenterologist should have provided. This experience with Dr Sanjeev was a great contrast and I did not have to see any other specialists consequently.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Great service by Dr Golani. He saw me promptly at Beecroft rooms and operated on me at my preferred hospital at Norwest so my family could pick me up. I was home within the afternoon amazing results for surgery.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Travelled down from Gosford to see Dr Golani after his help with my daughter’s difficult procedure. Very happy with his manner in my appointment. Answered all my questions and did not rush me.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

As a reward for my service as a great citizen for this nation the Australian govt sent me an FoBt test for my 51st bday. To my astonishment and my wife’/ despite our healthy lifestyle I received a positive test result. My GP was kind enough to lay out our options to see a gastroenterologist or a Surgeon. We choose a Colorectal Surgeon. Dr Golani gave us excellent service and advice.y adenoma was successfully discovered despite its size. Dr Golani was able to schedule me with only a keyhole procedure when I have a very hectic work week. I had minimal time at hospital (half a day) and still enjoyed the long weekend with my kids. That too with the piece of mind that I did not have a cancer. So glad I have had taken the test / procedure now and put my mind at rest.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Excellent service and explaination of my options. I was blessed to have Dr Golani operating on my cancer. God bless

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Very good bedside manner and gave me all the answers to my questions before I booked my operation. My husband will be booking with Dr Golani too as we are very happy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Went to Dr Golani specifically to thank him for his great skills in diagnosing and saving my husband’s life. He was diagnosed with a surgical issue and referred to Dr Golani for an urgent operation but he took the time to check my husband throughly and realised that he was in heart failure. The cardiologist too said it was a rare diagnosis and we were very lucky to be picked up by Dr Golank.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Detailed explanation and answered all my questions. He was neither in a rush or rushing me. Very friendly and accommodating. He had promptly organized paperwork and booking himself with the hospital so I could be urgently attended to. He was there to comfort me prior to procedure, was there to supervise the procedure and discussed results with me personally post procedure. He is incredibly compassionate, knowledgeable and caring of his patients' welfare. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Very helpful organized the operation for my daughter while we were on vacation in Sydney. We were stuck in emergency with no clue how Australian hospitals work. His office handled everything and he helped us through a very difficult time. Personal attention and care A++++!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Sanjeev Golani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet