Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev Golani

Very helpful organized the operation for my daughter while we were on vacation in Sydney. We were stuck in emergency with no clue how Australian hospitals work. His office handled everything and he helped us through a very difficult time. Personal attention and care A++++!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Golani removed my gallbladder. He was kind and informative. The op went smoothly with minimal down time

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I had a hernia operation done by Dr Sanjeev he saw me his Hornsby clinic as I had an urgency to do the op at SAN. I was out of the hospital in 2 days with only a a small stitch. He did it all via the camera and I was good to go back to work in a couple of wks.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He was very punctual in the clinic. Gave me good advise on how to treat my issue without having to resort to surgery.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I suffered from bleeding and pain for 3 years with my haemmeroids. I used Chinese herbal medicine and a naturopath with initial success. My dr kept telling me to go see a surgeon but I didn't want the pain and the inconvenience. I finally went to see Dr Golani as a friend had great results with him. Thank god as he managed to squeeze me in at a hospital close to my house. My son went to school as usual and my husband picked him up but I was back to my routine the next day and I had no pain or bleeding within 4 weeks. After putting up with so much pain for so long I was amazed at how quick and painless the surgery was.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My uncle just returned home after a bowel cancer operation by Dr Golani, we were prepared for a lengthy recovery and rehab however at 82 years old, he was discharged 4 days after his operation with only a 1inch cut and is healing very well. He's already back in his old routine and we cannot be more thankful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Golaji was very knowledgeable about my mothers condition and helped guide us through her surgery safely.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016