Ratings for Dr. James E. Boltz

Had to have his cosmetic work redone. New Dentist indicated work the work done was the wrong material, wrong size, wrong color, and wrong shape; suggested that return for refund, which I did not.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have always been afraid of dentists, and throughout my 51 adult years have never found a dentist as kind, considerate, and pain conscious as Dr Boltz. I have referred all of my family and neighbors to Dr. Boltz. I had several fillings, a tooth cleaning, and he even recommended a "cosmetic" smile exam at no charge. I was amazed that no other dentist had ever even talked about my smile, and small inexpensive procedures that could enhance it. I would recommend Dr. Boltz to anyone who is looking for a fantastic dentist!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I was greeted by a very friendly professioanl front office staff...My appointment was punctual. Everything was explained to me after my cleaning with a very pleasant hygienist..I accepted treatment, and was very satisfied with the esthetic approach Dr. Boltz used in bringing back my smile

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

A very pleasant experience...The staff was outstanding..Cosmetic conscious!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010