Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Moore

I saw Dr.John Moore and he did a root canal on my upper right molar.. He doesnt talk much, but hes NOT unfriendly.. he gets the job done and gets you on with your day. I am happy with my experience.. the staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I had a great experience at Drs. Moore and Moore dental association. From the staff all the way down to the front desk workers, these people are very professional, informative and very friendly. I never once thought that they were interested in my money. I truly felt that they were conserned with my health. Specificaly I saw Dr. Jeffrey Moore. He is easily the best dentist I've ever been too. He filled several of my cavities and My mouth feels great. I would easily rate this dental practice with 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

ALL ABOUT MONEY WITH THESE GUYS!!HAD SEVERAL PROCEDURES PERFORMED THAT MY INSURANCE DID NOT COVER. WAS NEVER ADVISED THAT MY INSURANCE MAY NOT COVER THEM, THEN WAS STUCK WITH A VERY HIGH BILL. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST TO MY WORST ENEMY.

Submitted June 3, 2009